"Jack has said so much about you," she continued. I could feel my face heat up with embarrassment as I looked over to Jack, who looked just as embarrassed.

"That's surprising how he can't keep my name out of his mouth, yet he can still forget the fact you were supposed to meet me here an hour ago," I said. It was true. After dinner he said he had a surprise for me, and so I waited. I could tell they went bellow deck, knowing a first class lady would never be as drunk as Rose was, though she was barley even tipsy, just loud.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry Y/n," Jack apologized. I was going to debate forgiving him, but he just looked helpless. Seriously, this boy has a big affect on me. 15 years of this. Yes, 15 years I've held this in. I'm completely and utterly in love with my best friend.

"I-It's fine," I stuttered slightly. The sun was just barley asset and the sun was aligned with the ocean perfectly. It looked like a scene from my dreams.

"Well, my mother is await in my room, I should go," Rose said as she quickly left the circle between us, leaving me and Jack.

"Y/n, I still feel bad. Can I do anything?" He said in a hopeful voice. I tried thinking of something we could do with a sky light like this.

"What was the surprise you were going to show me?" I asked him. He looked almost confused till he remembered what he had promised me.

"Oh that! Yeah, follow me," Jack said as he grabbed my hand and lead me to the bow of the ship, where the sunset was most beautiful.

"Close your eyes," he said, and I did as I was told. "Do you trust me?"

"Of course I trust you," I said, and I did. How could I not after 15 years of friendship?

"Step up," Jack instructed, and I put my boot up on the railing. I slowly pulled my other foot on the railing as well and Jack grabbed my arms, coming up behind me.

He spread my arms out like a bird. "Okay, open," he said. I opened my eyes and all I could see was the sun and the ocean, like there was no boat, like I was flying.

"Jack, I'm flying," I said as I continued to look straight ahead. He laughed at my childish antics as his hands traveled down to hold me at my waist, which made me blush again.

After some minutes, Jack got down and so did I. The sun started to set and the moon came into place as Jack and I looked at the stars.

"So, do you like that Rose girl?" I asked as I handed him a cigar.

"Clarify," he said as he took his lighter out and lit the cigarette in his hand.

"I mean, are you in love with her?" I asked again. He sat there like he had nothing to say. The way he blew smoke in the air was calming to me, if I wasn't enough of a creep. But it made me go crazy.

 But it made me go crazy

"No... I don't think so at least," he said. "I only met her yesterday."

"It seems you two have become close," I said, starting to feel the Jealousy rise up again.

"I don't know, first class people are clingy," Jack joked. "Besides, I would of saved anyone on the back of a ship, Rose isn't special."

"She seems special to you," I said as I through the cigarette across the boat and into the ocean again. I lost my appetite for it, if that even makes sense.

"Well, she's not," Jack said and he threw his over the boat too.

"Then why do you treat her like a princess?" I asked as I stood up, walking over to the edge of the boat and watching the propellers move.

"Why do you seem jealous I treat her like a lady?" Jack said as he joined me looking over the edge.

"I'm not," I said as I picked at my nails. It was quite obvious I was jealous, but I wasn't gonna let him know.

"Y/n, I can tell your lying," Jack said.

"How?"

"Because your doing that," he said, gesturing to my hands.

"That proves nothing," I said as I hid my hands.

"I know you better than that," Jack said as he looked at the stars.

"Your annoying," I said.

"That's not the first time you've said that to me today," he laughed.

"Yeah, well, I mean it," I said as I began to walk away from the conversation.

"Where are you going?" I heard him call after me.

"To bed!" I said as I continued to walk down to third class.

"So your just going to leave me here?" He asked again. I ignored him as if I didn't hear him.

I heard Jack call my name as I went to the third class dining area. It was somewhat loud but what could I do about that.

I continuously heard Jack call out my name and I just stopped walking as he caught up to me.

"What do you want Jack?" I asked. "Because I want to go to bed."

He didn't say anything until he kissed me. Right in front of every third class passenger, he kissed me like he didn't care.

"What was that for?" I whispered as we pulled away.

"To prove something," Jack said. Wow, point proven.

"Well, I don't need you on me all the time," I said as I let go.

"So what? Your just going to act like you want me one second then decided you don't the next?" Jack said.

"Yes," I said as I nodded my head, trying to leave the conversation as soon as possible.

"Your crazy," Jack laughed.

"Yet you still stick around?" I said more like a question.

"I stick around because I like you Y/n," he said.

"Clarify?"

"I mean, I'm in love with you," Jack repeated.

"Good," I said. And with that, I continued to walk to bed. All the third class passengers were staring at us. But I honestly didn't care. I felt like I was flying and this was all a dream.

So if I was on the back of that ship, he wouldn't have saved me?