CHAPTER 24 : JISOO'S STORY

Author's POV

"I love you. Forever... and you always be the best part in my life.."

He lift his hand.. caressing her cheek.. smile lovingly at her. He feel contented. He can hold her back.. like the old days.

"Y/N.. i want you to know too that I always love you. Even my lips said i hate you.. my heart cant denied the fact that I truly love you . Lets start over." She said as she tracing his lips using her finger.

They slowly leaning to each other..

She could feel his breath hitting her face..

Waiting to close the gap  ..

Waiting his lips to lay on her  ..

*thud*

She opened her eyes.. and there her pair eyes became the witness of her husband fall down on the floor with blood flowing from his waist.

Her leg became like jelly.. trying to get up from the stool and kneel down beside his head.

"Babee.. Y/N...??" Her hand shaking.. still she shake his body lightly..

Jennie's POV

I found myself staring blankly on the floor.. i kept on stare on my bloody hand from time to time..

I was fucking saw him passed out .. out of sudden.. with blood flowing from his waist. What the hell happened actually ?

I didnt know what should i do. But im afraid losing him ..again..

Thank god his bestfriend came to me.. he was asking me what happened. I just shaking my head while crying beside my husband.

We rushed him to the hospital and yeah rig- "Jennie?" I felt a palm on my shoulder .

"Uh?" She slowly pull my body to face her.

"Mind to tell me what happened?"

I looked up and meet her eyes..

And my eyes cant take it anymore.

She quickly pull me into a hug.. which make me calm. She stroked my back slowly. I dont have siblings. But she always make me feel like i have one.. that is Kim Jisoo. We sharing the same last name. But we didnt have blood related.

Kim Jisoo . She always be like this. I didnt even know and see when she cry. Did she ever cry in her life before?.

And the most important is.. she never pushed me to say anything. Just enough for her to ask once.

Deep inside my heart.. i regret in every action did i do..

Deep inside my head.. trying to vanish every bad thing what i did in past  .. but i just cant. It kept haunting me..chasing me..and i kept on running without end.. its fucking tired . But i have to face the consequences. Serve you right dearself.

"Shh Jennie. He will be fine. Trust me.

Seems like god hear my curiousity.. the doctor and nurse walk out from the room and i didnt hesitate to walk to them pulling away from Jisoo's embrace.

"Doctor, how was my husband?"

He smiled. Is it a good sign?

"He kept on asking where is his wife slightly after he awake. Go see your hubby."

"Arasso. Thanks a lot Doctor ." I cant even describe how glad i am on that time .

I looked at Jisoo..she just nodded her head and gesturing me to go inside.

I wipe my tears and walk to the room.

Jisoo's POV

Have you ever feel what is love?

A love that you feel .. but you cant confess.. and cant own it..

Why?

Because you love the two person at the same time..

I fall in love with Y/N at the first sight.. the first time Jennie introduced him to me when i was invited to their wedding.. .. i knew their stories anyway.. Jennie told me everything..

Despite Jennie told me she hates him...

Whenever i saw how bad Jennie treat him.. i can tell he hurt inside.. my body screaming to just go to him and hug him..assuring him that let me love him and i wont hurt him..

Too bad.. I love Jennie too as my own sister.  I can't betray her  ...

I just silently pray.. hoping that both of them will bea great happy couple like they used to be..

I'm Jisoo.. I'm okay..

Someone's POV

*slammed fist on the desk*

"I told you before. Once you start it, finish it. Dont tell me i didnt warn you."

"Yes i knew it. But i'm a human too. I can change my mind. I wanna quit this thing. Thats it."

"You gonna regret later."

P/s : hello peeps ! I'm back !!