CHAPTER 8 : WHY I MARRY YOU ...

Y/N's POV

"Why  you came  back home late?"

i swear..

i could feel the sweat dripping from the back of my neck..

Wait..

No blood at all around my body right?

I turned my head..trying to look at her by my shoulder. "Why you bother to ask?" There.. another side of me came out.

"Why you have to answer the question with the question?"

I was about to open my mouth to say something bad she said, "Ahh, forget it. I'm not interested to know all about you anyway."

With that she pull the blanket up covering from her head to toe.

Why she need to ask if she really dont have guts to do it at all for real?

Silence is hurt..

but well.. any words that came out from her mouth too may hurt me too..

from love to hate.. thats what happening right now.. well i'm not.. it's her.. she hate me that much..but i really cant blame her cause i was the one who make her mad at me..

i was the one who crash down her world.. i knew she struggled a lot to move on from me last time.. i felt so bad.. i hold my urge to come to see her, hug her, kiss her.. and assure her that broken up thingy was not my intention.. but sadly, i cant do that.

sometimes i thinking..

why i end up being an assassin?

but then i asked myself.. who am i to keep complaining things..?

my mother once said to me.

"Y/N, i knew you love her a lot.. but sometimes you must sacrifice something for future.. and believe me .. if she's the right one for you.. god will lead you to her again in any way. trust me."

Flashback

"Y/N, you have a mission."

"What mission, sir?"

he flip the pages on the file before push the file to me.

"Your new mission..long term.."

"Married with the daughter of Kim Cooperation?" i asked while he just humming in response.

No photos included..

i just flip the page and read the details.. why i felt so nervous out of sudden?

"Tomorrow you gonna see her with her family.. and the reason why you have to do this mission..the girl doesn't need to know.. Get it?"

"I got it, sir."

And the next day came..

i came with my formal suit.. black necktie..

i waited patiently inside the office room.

After a few minutes, i heard sound of heels clicking on the floor.. i adjust my sit posture while waiting for the comer to get inside...

I just lowered my head.. as the familiar scent lingering on my nose..

I just shrugged off my thought closing my eyes..tapping my own shoes while waiting..

"What you doing here?" A familiar voice..which i missed so much... which its been a long time i didnt hear it literally greet me .. but this voice literally cold..

i looked up..

then..

there i met with a pair of cat eyes shaped girl..

"Jennie?" I stood up from the chair.. i hold my urge to pull her into hug.. i just cant do it.

"What you doing here?" Again she asked with the cold tone.. folding her arm across her chest while raising her eyebrow..

"I--I hav-" "Hey Mister Choi sorry for make you waiting. This is the Kim's family that i mentioned."

That words totally feels like.. receiving a slap directly on my face.

My eyes widened..

Is this real?

Dont say its gonna be my wife.

"WHAATT?!" We said in unison. To be honest i still cant believe it.

"Dont talk back at me, Jennie. I know the best thing for you." Geez his father totally like my father.

"But i have a boyfriend, dad." Seems like she's already move on from me . Hmm

"Break up with him. He's not your destiny."

I could see she clenched her fist. I hold myself from grabbing her hand in order to stop her. Cause i just cant.

"Hey you! Say something!" Jennie being Jennie. Bossing around.

"Uh?" "Yes, dad, Mister KIm.. i'm sorry.. I can't marry her.. i never love her." I avoid my father's gaze. I dont care what lecture im gonna listen after this from her.

"See, kids.. the love.. we are the one who create it."

"But, dad."

"But, sir." We said in unison.

"No, but but. Just proceed. You have to marry each other by the next two months."

She just lowered her head.. i know she's crying..

Again.. i hold my guts from wiping her tears away like before.. cause i know my dirty hands not deserve to touch her anymore..

End flashback

Somehow.. i should thanks to Mr Kin cause he choose me to marry his daughter..

And it is my first time being grateful to work as assassin. ..

Well.

I believe what people said..

How much we pushed away the love..

But..

If god's will .. the love will come back to you when the time is right.. you have to be patience..

P/s: HEY GUYS!! Its been a long time !!