CHAPTER 27 : Jennie? Tae?

Jennie's POV

Seeing his lifeless body on the ground... I have mixed feelings..

Am I sad cause I love Taehyung so much or..

Am I sad cause I'm afraid to be alone..?

"I'm back.."

"I thought you were dead?!"

"Me? Dead? Nahhh..not that easy." "Let him in.."

A split second.. his father get into this dimmed room..

"What do you want? Taehyung still alive!" I spat on his father. Yes i did agree to join the mission in order to kill Y/N. I have my reason to do that. If I can't have Y/N, no one can have him too.

"Are you really that stupid Jennie?" Teahyung said with gritted teeth while pull my hair. I can't help from not yelp in pain. Stupid of me . I never knew this true color of him.

"What do you want now Tae?" I tried my best to stay strong.
"I want you to kill him. That's it. And you are free to go."

"WHATTT??? I CANNOT DO THAT !!"

"You better do it or else I kill your father. I asked you to kill your father but you end up kill Y/N's father."

A memory flashed on my head.
Pulling the trigger.. while i hold my sob..
As much As I hate my father for ordering me around.. he still my father..
But I don't wanna lose y/n..
I closed my eyes while muttering "sorry" and shot an entity in front of me.

But when i open my eyes..

I killed his father.
My husband's father.
Why i still hurt him in many ways?

Y/N's POV

"Y/N you are sick don't you? Here eat first." Jisoo said while eyeing me. I can't deny. She's a good friend to me. But sometimes I didn't deserved to received her kindness cause I hate to let people put so much hope on ne.

"I don't have apetite Jisoo.. im worried bout Jennie.."

"Y/N.. no worries she go-" my phone vibrates make Jisoo cut off her words.

I exchange glance with her before decided to pick up the phone after she nod her head. Putting on loud speaker..

"Hello?"
"Y/N the great husband..."
Its him? He still alive? The baritone voice.. how could i forget that?
"What do you want? I thought you were dead."
He laughed . "Not after your dear wife." I swear I really wanna kill him right now.
Jisoo place her hand on my shoulder to calm me down.

"Y/N..please dont come here." We heard jennie plead. But why she didn't let me go there?
"You better come here tomorrow. Alone. If you wish to see your wife again. I will send the address later."

With that he hang up the phone.

"Dont tell me you gonna come there alone."

"I have to Jisoo. I don't want Jennie hurt."

"Then what's the purpose of me being your bff?"

"Soobin?"

"I told ya I'm always gonna help you in any circumstances." He smiled as he walked approaching me.

"How yo-" "jisoo told me everything. No worries. I have a plan..."

Just wait for me Jennie..

I'm willing to die for you...

How are you my readers? Sorry i took too long to update 🥺