CHAPTER 2 : I CAN'T DO ANYTHING...

Y/N's POV

Talking with her its not the best thing i enjoy..

Well yeah..

Cause you see.. she's with that bitch face, bossy.. how would i stand with her?

Thank god i still have to ma-

"Take long enough huh?" Soobin interrupt my monologue.

"What?"

"You and her."

I sighed. "You see.. this was not my first choice since back then.. but i have to do it for the sake of the Kim's family."

"Correction. You are wrong, mister." He shake his head.

"Which part did i say wrong Soobin?"

"The part that you said for the sake of Kim's family."

"I didnt find anything wrong with that."

"You know buddy.. sometimes.. you need to ask yourself.. why don't you rebel those things even tho you are a cold person.."

"It's because of her right?"

"Her?"

"Yes. Jennie Kim."

I opened my mouth to say something.. but seems like the cat got my tongue..

"Its okay buddy. Whatever you decide.. dont you ever think that you are alone cause you are not..TXT with you.."

"Thanks buddy.."

Love is leaving...

Jennie's POV

Flashback

"WHAATT?!" Me and him said in unison.

"Dont talk back at me, Jennie. I know the best thing for you."

"But i have a boyfriend, dad."

"Break up with him. He's not your destiny."

I swear my blood boil hearing that. How can i break up with the love of my life?

"Hey you! Say something!" I yelled at the mono lids guy that sat beside me. I hate him.

"Uh?" "Yes, dad, Mister KIm.. i'm sorry.. I can't marry her.. i never love her."

"See, kids.. the love.. we are the one who create it."

"But, dad."

"But, sir." We said in unison.

"No, but but. Just proceed. You have to marry each other by the next two months."

End flashback

The moment i heard about that last time.. my life.. ruined..

i had to breakup with my boyfriend..

"I need to focus on my study." Lame excuse isn't it? But thats the fact.