Chapter Ten

All my life, I was excited to go college and discover who I am, who I was meant to be. I was excited to make friends, explore a little more of the world, and maybe even fall in love.

So, how the hell did I end up like this? In the arms of a man whose feelings I was still trying to figure out, while also trying to figure out my own. How did I end up in his bedroom with the lights dimmed low? More importantly, how was I going to get myself out of this? Or did I even want to?

I came back to reality as I felt his lips brush against my neck. I felt stranded in his arms. A part of me wanted to run away, but a voice said "stay here with him". His hands started sliding down from my waist down to my ass. My mind went blank as I felt him grab a fistful of my ass in his hands.

Soon that part of me that said run melted away as my body was taken over by an increase of lust I've never felt before.

"Phoenix," I whispered softly.

He grabbed my neck with his other hand, lifting my head with just a slight movement of his thumb, and we plunged into a deep passionate kiss. I felt my body move on pure instinct closer to his as the strength in my body began to melt. He surprisingly lifted me into his arms which gave me a bit of a shock.

"Don't worry. I go to the gym for times just like this," he smirked, walking me over to his bed. He laid me down gently, climbing on top of me from between my legs.

He pulled me into another kiss, wrapping my legs around him. The sensations my body was experiencing were surreal. I've made out with a few guys before, but that was child's play compared to right now.

I felt him pull away from the kiss and opened my eyes. He was staring at me with an intensity that made it hard to look away.

"Do you trust me?"

I blinked. He was going to ask that now of all times to ask?

I nodded.

"Then trust that I'm not going to take things too far."

I hesitated for a moment, but nodded again, not completely understanding what he meant.

He began kissing my neck once more, trailing his hands down my body. He pushed one of my knees towards my chest, before moving his head between my thighs.

My breath stilled as he removed my shorts. His eyes met mine and he gave a sly grin before tasting me. It felt like a multiple mini explosions were occurring in my body as he ravaged my lady.

I tried to cover my mouth to prevent the sounds coming out of it, but he stopped and shook his head.

"I wanna hear you. Don't cover your mouth again," he commanded.

I removed my hands and he went back down. He gripped my thighs, pressing my legs forward into my chest. I felt my body build up momentum.

"Phoenix...,"I moaned as he began to snatch my soul till I felt a release.

-----------

When I woke up the next morning, I felt the weight of his body on me. Phoenix had me wrapped up in his arms and pulled in so close that I could hear his soft snores. I managed to wriggle out of his arms to climb out of bed, but my legs felt like jelly the minute my feet touched the ground.

I slowly got up from the bed and walked slowly over to my bag to grab my toothbrush and toothpaste. I closed the bathroom door quietly after getting over the jelly feeling in my legs. I stared at myself in the mirror and sighed.

I couldn't even put what I felt last night into words, but looking back at myself in the mirror gave me the only word I could use. Different. I felt different. I LOOKED different. It was like my innocence was slowly melting away to reveal my true persona.

I stared at myself more as I brushed my teeth. What do you feel for this man? You can no longer deny your feelings for him.

You at least like him, but do you want more than what things are right now? Is a relationship what you want? Are you even ready for a relationship?

These questions swirled around my head as I tried to wrap my head around what happened to me last night. That wonderful, euphoric night.

I finished up in the bathroom and opened the door to see Phoenix approaching the bathroom.

"Good morning baby girl," he said groggily. His morning voice went in through my ears and right down to—

"Can I get into the bathroom?" He asked teasingly. I nodded as I got shocked back into reality. I moved out of the doorway for him to enter and walked over to my bag to put away my toiletries. I grabbed my phone to see if anything occurred in the groupchat.

WHAT IT DO BAYBEEEE

Ike: GOOOOOOOOOOD MORNINGGGGGGG/AFTERNOON LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! Pray this is a day of peace and serenity for all of you. Things that need to be done may they be done with no issue, and joy fill your households IJN. Stay blessed and stay safe.

Jovan: I know it's a good morning for a few of y'all. I hope you enjoyed yourselves lol

Anaya: uhhhh what do you mean?

Dante: to quote George Eliot, "Blessed is the man who, having nothing to say, abstains from giving us wordy evidence of the fact."

Tati: can somebody translate this man please. It's too earlier.

Hachi: he's telling Jovan to shut the fuck up

I chuckled as I watched Dante and Jovan go back and forth about nonsense.

"Hey, are you going to the tailgate this weekend?" I heard Phoenix's voice ask.

I looked up to see the man shirtless and walking towards me. I felt like holding my breath, but I decided to just slow my breathing.

"For homecoming right? I'm sure Athalia will drag me out there in that hot ass sun," I giggled while imagining Athalia's pleas for me to go with her.

"Hachi is throwing another kickback that day. You should come through," he invited, sitting himself on his bed. He slid his hand into mine and pulled me towards him.

"Okay," I replied back softly.

Then he pulled me into another one of his heartwrenching kisses.