Chapter Five

A board was set on the coffee table and everybody sat around with anticipation.

"Aight boys and girls, here's the rules of the game. You roll the dice, you move your piece that many places, and complete the task. NO exceptions. Once you're in, there's no backing out SO with that being said. Is there anybody who would like to just be an observer?" Hachi announced. He looked around the room with an eye of suspicion. A few people peered down at the board and began to move away.

For the most part, everybody from the group chat stayed, but I hesitated a bit.

"Don't be shy Mar. It'll be fun I swear," Phoenix whispered to me as he sat down on the couch next to me.

I had a feeling I was going to regret this.

"Let's begin! First person to go is the most sober person in the room," Hachi announced again.

Immediately, I felt everybody's eyes fall onto me. I sighed and took the dice.

"Yeaah let's go Marsai!" Athalia exclaimed.

I rolled the dice and landed a five. I picked a playing piece which was really just a shot glass. I moved it five spaces and looked at where it landed.

"Don't be shy, take two shots," I read aloud with a bit of reluctance.

"SHOTS. SHOTS. SHOTS. SHOTS," everybody shouted. Phoenix poured the two shots and handed them to me. I sighed and took one after the other, immediately coughing from the burn after the last one.
"Alright, what a great way to begin. We're moving counterclockwise!" Hachi announced.

The game continued for another 30 minutes, but it was the longest 30 minutes of my life. The rundown of what's happened so far is multiple shots, some confessions, a few kisses, and a little bit of stripping. Soon it was back to my turn and I was nervous.

I took the dice and rolled a seven. Everybody leaned in with anticipation to see where my glass would end up.

"1, 2, 3,4,5,6,7....", I muttered, moving my piece.

I lifted the piece and froze.

"Well will you look at that. 7 spaces moved you to 7 minutes in heaven," Anaya purred with a smirk on her face.

"But who will take little Marsai to Heaven?" Brianna chimed in.

To say that my heart dropped was an understatement. I knew I would have to pick one of the guys, but who to pick was a separate issue. I knew in my gut I would have to just pick the safest choice.

"Phoenix?" I hesitated. The whole room went into a hush of "oohs".

Phoenix grabbed my hand and led me into one of the bedrooms.

"I got 7 minutes on the timer. Not a minute less, but you could always have a minute more," Naima teased.

Phoenix closed the door and I began fidgeting with my hands.

"Why did you choose me?" he asked in a whisper.

"I thought you would be the safest choice? I don't really know the other guys. Well... I don't really know you either, but you were kind enough to let me sleep in your bed so I guess..I don't know," I rambled still fidgeting with my hands.

Before I even knew what was happening, I found myself pressed up against the wall with Phoenix towering over me.

"Well I guess it's time to take the angel back to heaven," Phoenix flirted.

He lifted my head by my chin and kissed me softly. It felt like I was taken away by a cloud in an endless sky. The kiss intensified as he pulled me into him by my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I was on the brink losing the strength in my knees when there was a knock on the door.

"Time's up! Unless you need more time," Naima's voice teased again from outside the door.

Phoenix pulled away and looked me over. His thumb brushed my lip and he winked at me, before opening the door.

"Nope, we're good. I hope y'all ain't skip my turn," Phoenix exclaimed, chuckling as he made his way back to the couch. I followed behind shortly in somewhat of a daze.

"You good Marsai?" Athalia asked with a bit of concern in her voice as I sat down.

"Huh? Yeah, I'm fine," I mumbled back.

"I don't know what kind of Heaven Phoenix took you to, but let me in!" Tati laughed. Everybody burst out in laughter as the game continued.

"Ooooh, you gotta take off another item of clothing Dante," Jules flirted, her eyes glinting a hint of lust.

"Alright alright, calm yourself. It's just my shirt," Dante scoffed as he stood up.

"TAKE IT OFF! TAKE IT OFF!" the girls cheered with a fit of giggles.

He took the shirt off and cheers ensued. Jules jokingly threw a dollar bill at his chest.

"I'm keeping this, I hope you know," Dante smirked.

"Just a tip for the show," Jules joked back.

"Alright, next is Ike. Rolled the dice bruh," Dante requested.

Ike rolled the dice and landed an eight. He moved his glass eight spaces and lifted to see his command.

"Eleven minutes in heaven," he read, then his eyes scanned the room.

"Brianna baby. They don't call me the Pastor for nothing. Let me take you to golden gates," flirted Ike. The room went into an uproar as the guys were hyping him up and the girls were encouraging Brianna to go.

"Alright Pastor, lead me to glory then," she flirted back. He took her hand and led her to the bedroom.

"Eleven minutes on the clock!" Hachi shouted. While they were busy, we continued the game.

"Alright Naima, you're next. Roll that dice!"

"Okay okay, I'm rolling!"

Naima rolled a nine and landed on twerk.

"Let me see that ASS boo!" Anaya shouted as she put on a song. As the song began, Naima caught the rhythm and started twerking. She was a few seconds in when Jovan ran up behind her to catch her twerk.

"Aye, this ain't a free for all Jovan! You can sit down," Naima scolded as she moved away from him and sat down.

"Awww you ain't gotta be like that. You know I like yo ass," Jovan replied flirtatiously.

"Yeah, JUST my ass. Don't play," Naima scoffed as she rolled her eyes.

"Alright alright, moving on. It's Jules turn. Roll it Jules," Dante calmed, handing Jules the dice.

"Come on, give me a good number," Jules prayed as she shook the dice. She landed a six. She moved her glass six spaces.

"Motorboat? What's that again?" Jules questioned, looking at the board confused.

"You basically rubbing your face in one of these lovely ladies' titties. So take your pick,"Lucian spoke up. Then the alarm went off.

"I'll go see if they ACTUALLY done," Anaya mused as she got up from the couch.

"They better be, yall ain't doing shit in my bed. Go home and do all that," Hachi commanded.

"In the meantime, Marsai. Let me in the big titties boo," Jules demanded playfully as she walked over to me.

"Uhhhh okay," I stuttered lifting my shirt up. At this point in the game, I was definitely drunk from people making me take shots with them. Jules jiggled her face in my breasts as the guys cheered.
"Look who decided to join us again," teased Anaya as she walked into the living room with Ike and Brianna in tow.

"Pastor, did you take her to the King?" Dante smirked as he dapped up his friend.

"She speaking in tongues now my guy," Ike replied.

I felt myself getting dizzy and my eyelids were closing.

"Whoa, stay with us Marsai." I heard Phoenix's voice say. I smiled at him before blacking out for the second time in my life.