12. Fake relationship

Start from the beginning

Jimin finally turned to his left side to face me and gave me the 'oh shit' face.

Oh right he can't use his powers and talk to me by thoughts. He can only hear me.

"C'mon Jimin! Get up!" I sat down on the floor and put my hand on his cheek. "Babe, wake up!" I tried not bursting out laughing because of the nickname I called him.

Jimin gave me a secret death glare but had to play along and got up. "I want food!" Jimin said

I took a deep breath in "GUARDS!" I screamed loudly and a man came lazily and stood in front of the cage.

"What do you want?" He asked

"We want food!" I told him and he just walked away. This bitch!

"Well.." I said "what are we gonna do?"

"I don't know" he answered "might as well play some game"

"Okay, what game?" I asked

"I don't know!"

"How about.. 3 words game?" I suggested

"What's that?" Jimin asked and I was about to explain when the man we saw earlier came back with food. Another man was also behind him holding a tray with food. He opened the cage and put the food in there then closed the cage.

"Thank you!" I said and they just turned around and walked. Rude!

The food was fancy! I really didn't expect this food in a 'prison' that is in a demon castle or whatever.

There was 2 trays. On mine were a bowl of rice, a bowl of kimchi, chicken soup, chopsticks, spoon, fork, knife, salad, 2 scrambled eggs, broccoli, avocado, an apple and 3 bottles of water. Like really.. wow! It was both breakfast and lunch. Those were on my tray. On Jimin's tray were only liquids, I wonder why.

We both took our own tray and started digging in immediately since the food looked so good. I don't even know how all this food could fit in this tray, but the tray is big tho.

Beomgyu's P.O.V

I stood in front of a very big door. How am I supposed to even get here? Did I even go right?

I tried to open the door with all my power, but it was too big and heavy. Suddenly the door opened slowly and I saw a big and long hall in front of me. I was about to enter thinking that no one noticed me before someone covered my eyes and made me faint.

Ellie's P.O.V

I put the tray on the side with food left on it. I was full and there was still food left. I guess this food is for the whole day. Jimin was done eating too with food left on his tray.

I saw 4 guards coming to our cage. They opened the cage and 2 came towards me while the 2 others came to Jimin. They made us stand up and walk somewhere.

"Where are you taking us?" I asked

"To the hall" A man holding me answered shortly

"Why?" I asked again and Jimin gave me a face that sure meant 'stop asking'.

"I don't know! I'm just following the queen's orders!" He answered again and I stayed silent after that.

We entered the big hall and it was full with people like the last time I was here. My eyes widened at who it was. "Omg it's-" I almost said who it was out of shock but Jimin got out of the guards grip and quickly covered my mouth. The guards pulled him back and held him tight. I guess I shouldn't say who it is.

We stood at the side but almost in the middle, like we were important people watching what's going to happen.

"Do you know him?" The queen asked me and looked at me, probably asking me.

"Say no!" Jimin said in my mind and the guards pushed him down on the ground. They probably felt that he used his powers.

"No!" I said listening to what Jimin said

"She's lying my lord! She was about to say who he was when we were coming in but he made her shut up" The guard behind Jimin said and looked at Jimin.

The queen sigh "read her mind!" She ordered

"..."

"Queen.. I can't!" A man that stood beside us said.

"Jimin read her mind!" The queen ordered

"I c-can't!" He said looking at the ground. What's going on?

"You didn't try!" The queen said

"I did!" Jimin said still looking at the ground

The queen sigh again and gave them the same signal she gave them last time, basically to put us in prison again. This time that guy joined us in prison.

"What are you two doing here?" He asked and I looked at him

"Who are you?" I asked

"You're taking this too far!" Jimin said in my mind

"Seriously?!" He said

"Yes seriously!" I said "I don't know you.. Beomgyu"