Chapter 14: Passion

En başından başla

With each passing day, he ached for her.

" No, they were good, really. But, I felt something was missing... "

" If you can tell me... "

" That's the thing I can't. " There was an awkward silence for few seconds.

" I'll give you some time then. This afternoon I'm going to the designer. Would you like to join me? He's gonna show some trials for the staff uniforms and the other apparel. "

" Uh... The designer's a He? I thought it was a she?"

" Does it matter?" She shrugged.

" Nah. I'll be going with you. "

" Fine. " She left.

" Hey! We're going together. So... "

" Yea. I know. I'll meet you at 12 downstairs. "

For once Aman expected she wouldn't want to go together but he is realizing that she might be way past that feeling now. The next few days were spent in each other's modest company as the completion of restaurants began in full swing. It wasn't as difficult as they had imagined it to be but there was comfort and a sense of reliability and it would be safe to say that they enjoyed and cherish that time they got together, well neither will agree to that but secretly they surely did. 

✿✿✿

" Wow... That's something now." An 18-year-old Kyra looked past the beaming sunlight towards the person who spoke.

She was enjoying her day at the park, just doing what she loved.

" Thanks." She found a girl as beautiful and fair as a maiden from a fairyland sat beside her still admiring her scenic landscape.

" I love this dash of vibrant colors, it tells so much about your personality." Kyra sat in awe as this stranger kept on staring at her work.

" Really appreciate your words."

" Also I've seen you painting here ample of times. But today is the day I decided to make acquaintance. " Kyra smiled.

" And why would that be? " She asked.

" Just felt like. " Then that strange girl stood up and was about to talk when she dropped her last admiration.

" Really, really love your hair and that cut. Suits you the best." Kyra managed to move her hand through her hair before she left.

" Hey, would you just stop admiring your hair for once? We all know it is your prized possession." Ayan dashed into her studio as she was caught off guard studying herself in the mirror.

" What merit did I do that I've been blessed with your presence in my little studio?" Ayan laughed.

" If this is little then I guess my office should die in shame. " He looked around her apparently little not so little magnificently designed studio. Just an artist's paradise.

" But, I caught you, Kyra... " She looked surprised.

"... Are you planning on changing your style. To be honest I like your boyish cut. I specifically ask my hairstylist to replicate this for me. He fails, miserably." He continued and she smiled.

A pixie-style asymmetric cut with a short lock and a rash cut makes Kyra look an absolute badass.

" You're never gonna find my hair stylist's name. Go on now... What do you want? You're excruciatingly busy to drop by at this hour. "