Chapter fifteen

This might be a bit confusing but just trust me it will all make sense soon, i haven't forgot what happened in the last chapter.

"LET ME GO" I screamed out as leather covered hands gripped onto my arms, pulling me from the room coulson was dying in.

I thrashed around hitting everything and everyone I could.

" I CAN SAVE HIM, LET ME GO"

Cool metal clanked around my neck as I continued struggling to get out the agents grasp. I knew if I had tried to escape when there was only 4 agents it would be easy but then more came to restrict me.

" I can't believe I trusted you" laughed a cold voice from behind me. It was Tony.

" what do you mean ?" I questioned relaxing a bit as Tony and the rest of the avengers came in. I'm not sure about Tony but surely the rest would help me get out of this sticky situation .

" you killed coulson, how would have been alive if I hadn't put my trust in you" Stark snarled edging closer to me.

"Not to mention you have powers, didn't see that on your resume" Stark seethed spitting at my shoes. If it was under any other circumstance I would have knocked the billionaire out.

" I never killed coulson" I exclaimed trying to move my hands in shock, but they were handcuffed.

" we saw it on the cameras Jackson" Steve stated stepping forward a look of disappointment on his face as he looked at me.

" no. I swear I never killed him, it was Loki." I shouted in disbelief, tears brimming my eyes. I know it was silly to cry over this but I had trusted these people and they were now locking me up because I was different. Powerful.

" ha. You would say that wouldn't you. You do know we can hear everything that happened in that room through the tapes, you admitted it loud and clear that you were working for that scum" Steve snapped.

" your the reason Bruce and Thor have disappeared. Dead for all we know." This time it was Natasha who talked.

" I- " I began to defend my self when the collar on my neck was yanked by an agent.

"Quite talking" the agent said before leading me away from my former team and into a whole new section of the flying ship we were on.

There was a large glass cage, simlar to the one Loki was held in. Except this one didn't have a bed and if you looked closely there was an energetic field surrounding it meaning If I even attempted to touched the glass I would be shocked.

" but extreme don't you think" I chuckled nervously.

"You killed one of our men and were not letting you off easily." Said an agent shoving me into the cage, the restraints still attached to me.

" you didn't leave handcuffs on Loki" I complained.

" whoops must of forgotten to take them off" snapped the agent, who seemed to be the 'leader' of the group.

" bull. You clearly left them on purposely" I complained. This time they ignored me and walked out the room smugly.

I slumped down, forgetting about the energy field until it was too late, pain erupted in my back causing me to lunge forward. I went to put my hands out to stop my fall but the cuffs prevented this and I hit the group face first.

" shit, that's gonna bruise" I breathed in. As I had nothing to push my self up with I just lay on the floor defeated.

 Y'all I'm sooo bored but this is gonna be a real interesting part of the book, I hope so anyway cuz I just make this up as a go

Any way Ik I set a timetable for all of these chapters but surely updating sooner isn't gonna kill someone or somthin.

Also this is nearly over and I'm upset, however we all know imma make a sequel or somthin cuz it's quarantine and I love writing this book to much to stop.