007

Everything was black, completely shrouded in darkness. The only light coming from underneath the door in the other end of the room, the little sliver of illumination almost shone like a beacon, hurting my eyes. My head was throbbing as I tried to make out anything else in the room, completely clueless as to where I was. Chair. I was in a chair, my hands bound behind my back with rope that was uncomfortably digging into the skin on my wrists, legs tied to the bottom of the lol piece of furniture.

Voices could be heard from outside of the door before it abruptly swung open, blinding me for a moment as I turned my head away from the sharks light, my eyes have adjusted to the darkness. As the door closed once again, I heard the flicker of the lightswitch before a rusty lamp above me sprung to life, casting its glow downward, landing directly on me as I slowly opened my eyes again. Suho and his small army of men behind him were all looking at me, the aforementioned walking over as he began circling the chair I was tied to.

"So, y/n, we have been playing nice but after the unfortunate event at the par, I'm afraid I don't have the patience to keep up this act," he began, stopping behind me as he placed his rough hands on my shoulders.

"Where is the USB?" he asked, beginning the questioning that I had feared would come up. Leaning in close to my ear, his breath ghosting across the sensitive skin on my neck.

"I don't have it," I mumbled, barely audible even though the room was completely silent.

"Let's try that one more time, hm? Last chance, y/n, where is the fucking USB?"

"I said I don't have it," I repeated, voice timid as I felt fear surge through every inch of my body, adrenaline kicking in and making my heart beat faster as I felt my breaths becoming quicker.

"What's that even supposed to mean?!" another man yelled, curly hair looking wild and unruly from my spot underneath the lamp as he practically shook with anger, marching over to where I was tied down and kicking the chair I was in across the room, taking it with me as it skidded across the uneven surface of the floor. The man followed, taking long steps as he reached me within seconds, not giving me the time to catch my breath before he grabbed my chin violently, forcing me to look at him. His eyes were fuming as he continued talking, this time in a lower voice that was dripping with anger. His grip on my chin was becoming painful, making my jaw ache.

"I know that we sent you to steal it, but you are not just oblivious for thinking for even one second that we don't call the shots around here. You're downright stupid." he spat, "The only reason you're still alive is because we need that little device back. It's worth a lot of money, and we have buyers to satisfy. A business to run."

"So where is it?" another man asked, the green highlights in his hair glowing eerily underneath the harsh light as he stepped underneath the glow of the rusty lamp. I was able to see him perfectly from my new spot in the dark, but that wasn't particularly helpful to me right now.

"I don't have it," I muttered again, feeling so small as I tried struggling against the roped around my wrists, only making them dig even further into the raw skin.

"Wrong fucking answer," Suho yelled, making me wince before he kicked the chair once again, this time hitting my shin with his heavy boot as I felt pain explode in my leg, tears springing to my eyes as I cried out in pain.

"I said, where is the goddamn USB, y/n?" he asked once again, voice seething with anger.

"I-" I didn't even get the chance to finish my sentence, about to repeat the same answer once again as I received another hard kick to my leg, making me cry out once again as I doubled over in pain, choking on my cries and I tried to get out of the ropes.