Mozart x Reader - "Dating Amadeus Mozart Would Include..."

Requested on Tumblr: "Hey, can I ask for an imagine of what daiting Mozart would be like?" + "Hewo

Requested on Tumblr: "Hey, can I ask for an imagine of what daiting Mozart would be like?" + "Hewo. Can I request an imagine of what dating Mozart would be like?"

A/N: Sorry this took so long!! T-T speaking of long, this headcanon turned out to be ridiculously long, apologies!!

Warning: smut at the end.

- You were a vampire who was old friends with Le Comte.

- Having broken contact for a long while, it was quite a surprise when you popped into the mansion one day to visit him.

- Quite the pleasant surprise for him. 

- You met all the other residents then and some were much nicer than others.

- One in particular was a little too friendly.*cough cough* Arthur.

- But it did shock you how rude some of them could be.

- Truth be told, it did strike you how incredibly rude Theo was specifically because of how stunning and arrogantly attractive he was. 

- Mozart was the second on your 'rude list', he was so cold with sculpture-like beauty and it was captivating.

- His demeanor was the only thing that made you look away from him because how can one be so beautiful and so RUDE!!

- You met Leonardo as well and you understood how he was such a close friend to Le Comte.

- You weren't as close to the pureblood, being somewhat of a lone wolf and the fact that you weren't a pureblood yourself. 

- And since you didn't like all the trouble and danger that came with that higher vampire status so you both agreed to steer away from each other and he'd come to visit when the coast was clear.

- Leonardo was one of the decent ones so far and you knew he was a good guy only because he was a good acquaintance with Le Comte.

- The latter saw this and proposed that you should accompany Sebastian when he goes into town to buy groceries.

- It didn't seem like much but it would be a good first step to getting more comfortable in the place. 

- You had the unfortunate luck of sharing the carriage ride with Mozart. 

- It was comforting having Sebastian there since he made the atmosphere less awkward.

- Curiously, Mozart seemed on edge being in the carriage, you didn't know what that was about but you didn't bring it up, knowing he'll throw a witty or salty comment your way.

- Mozart begrudgingly came out when you were in town and muttered something under his breath, walking away.

- Seeing your confused expression, Sebastian explained that the pianist needed a little walk in town to buy more paper since he ran out of sheets.