Leonardo Da Vinci x Reader x Comte De St Germain - "Between Old Friends"

After someone tried to kill the Comte, and his old friend gets in the crossfire as well, you thoroughly worry them during their painfully slow recovery. When you understand that Rouge isn't helping enough and there is a chance the attempted murderer comes back to finish the job, you take the matter into your own hands, and you're not taking no for an answer.

 When you understand that Rouge isn't helping enough and there is a chance the attempted murderer comes back to finish the job, you take the matter into your own hands, and you're not taking no for an answer

A/N: This wasn't requested but I started writing it when I didn't have internet connection to know what my requests were, sorry to anyone who requested anything, I'm trying to get to it!

Warning: poison, can come out as violence? Don't take the title literally, take it literally in the second one ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"How long do we have to be here?" (Y/N) murmured, gazing around the hall.

"I don't know." Vincent voiced.

"Are you complaining Hondje?" Theo's sharp gaze landed on you.

"I know I don't usually, but this dress and these heels aren't comfortable at all." A sigh escaped her lips before their conversation was interrupted by le Comte.

"Come dance with me, mon amour," he smiled, shifting beside her.

"Huh? Oh, no no, that's okay you don't need to-"

"I insist," he interjected, arm sliding around her waist and the other grasped her fingertips lightly before she was whisked off to the middle of the room.

(Y/N) shot Theo a pleading look, who only smirked back at her in amusement.

Cruel sadist.

"You seem troubled," the man spoke, dipping closer to her face as he guided her movements.

"It's nothing, really," she blushed from the proximity.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" His serious look never left hers. It melted her heart how much he cared.

"It's just my outfit isn't the most comfortable." Her eyes glanced down to her shoes, which were digging into the soft skin of her ankles.

"Oh," he stopped dancing immediately, carefully guiding her to the adjacent room before scooping her in his arms and placing her on a seat, "then please rest, I'll come to get you when it's time for dinner." Kneeling down St Germain slipped her feet out her shoes and placed them beside the furniture.

"Thank you," she gave him a grateful smile.

He headed out.

"Tired of the commotion hmm?" The voice broke the silence, nearly making her jump out of her seat.

He reached to turn on the lamp and smirked at her.

"N-not as tired as you, I'm sure," she breathed out when distinguishing Leonardo leaning back in the chair. The vampire chuckled.