Vincent Van Gogh x Reader - "Lover And Secret Admirer"

When being able to make time for yourself, you only get a little sad when your boyfriend always seems to be working. You took it upon yourself to keep doing what you love on your own: painting. But one day, when Vincent needs a break, he walks into your shared room only to find some magnificent pieces of painting, how would he react?

Requested on Tumblr: "I just noticed that you write for  ikevamp and i am so happy!!! Your such a great writer i got really  excited!I wanted to ask for a vincent piece with a s/o that actually  really had been admiring him in her world and became...

Requested on Tumblr: "I just noticed that you write for ikevamp and i am so happy!!! Your such a great writer i got really excited!I wanted to ask for a vincent piece with a s/o that actually really had been admiring him in her world and became an artist too, but she has always been afraid that she wasn't that good, but then one day Vincent sees some of her sketches and he just flips his shit like "mY SuNsHinE cAn draW???" And then she admits that she really loved his paintings and they just end up snuggling maybe?"

A/N: Hope you like it! ^^

The last time (Y/N) had a day off seemed like a century ago, but as always, Vincent was busy when she wasn't and vice versa.

She didn't want to tell him she was free, knowing that it could stop his inspired streak, what if she completely distracts him and then he can't find any more inspiration, she knows how him and his brother gets when that happens.

With a small sigh, her finger tips slithered among her beautiful hair as she walked through the long hallway.

(Y/N) made a conscious effort to keep the sound, that her shoes were making, to near silence as not disturb Vincent, who was working away in his room.

Releasing a relieved breath when she was getting further and further away, she happily increased her pace towards the kitchen.

"Oh, hi Sebastian." She smiled, hovering over the coffee beans.

"What are you doing?" He raised an inquiring eyebrow as he cleaned the surface of the counter with a clean cloth.

"Making myself a small coffee?" The girl frowned, not understanding why he seemed like he was about to scold her.

"It's your day off, I will make you your coffee."

"But it's unfair to you, you already have so much to do and I don't see you taking enough breaks, so let me help!"

"I insist," the butler shooed her out of the kitchen, "where will you be?"

"My old room." She gave in.

"I'll be right there."

"Alright," her feet guided her towards the dining room.

"Oh, Theo?"

"Hmm?" The figure was hunched over a plate of pancakes before he looked up to meet the eyes of the person that pronounced his name.

"You're hungry at this time of the day?"

"... what is it to you?"

"Nothing," she blurted out, pacing to another hallway.

"Where are you going?" His voice stopped her in her steps.