Leonardo Da Vinci x Reader x Comte De St Germain - "Between Old Friends" [P2]

After someone tried to kill the Comte, and his old friend gets in the crossfire as well, you thoroughly worry them during their painfully slow recovery. When you understand that Rouge isn't helping enough and there is a chance the attempted murderer comes back to finish the job, you take the matter into your own hands, and you're not taking no for an answer.

 When you understand that Rouge isn't helping enough and there is a chance the attempted murderer comes back to finish the job, you take the matter into your own hands, and you're not taking no for an answer

A/N: I don't know how good this smut is, it was hard to write, over a bunch of days and I simply don't have the time to proofread anymore, I'm sorry for disappointing all of you.

Warning: oral sex, biting, threesome, riding, fingering, teasing, basically take the title of the fic literally with a bunch of kinky shit lmao.

"Huh?" His eyes widened in surprise, she didn't have to look to know that his friend was equally caught off guard.

"No," he replied sternly.

"You know you have to, whoever did this to you will come back to make sure you are both dead, so you need to heal as quickly as possible and the only way to do this it to drink from me." She explained.

Leonardo was frowning now as well, understanding her point but not wanting to diminish her to a blood bag.

"Please, just until you are both fully recovered." Her pleasing eyes must have got to the Comte because he glanced at Da Vinci, until a silent agreement was made between them.

"Do you know what you are getting yourself into?" He towered over her now.

"Yes," she whispered.

"You're a good girl," his hand gripped her wrist and pulled her against his chest. Comte dipped down, lips grazing her ear before they trailed down her neck, making a shiver course through her entire body. His tongue slithered out and licked her shoulder blade. The sound of a screeching chair didn't snap his attention out of the moment as Leonardo planted himself right against her back, hand nesting among her hair.

A small wince escaped her gritted teeth as St Germain sank his fangs into her skin.

Her slender fingers grasped his shirt as he kept her wrist against him, other hand tightly pressing her against him to keep her secure.

No sooner than that, her head was pulled back by her hair and the back of her head was firmly held down on the inventor's shoulder by his gloved hand before his nose nuzzled down to the opposite side of her neck.

Her cheeks flushed beautifully, feeling her skin become hotter and hotter until it burned overwhelmingly. Her breathing became ragged as le Comte sucked a little more forcefully as his old friend sank his own fangs into her.

The ecstasy she was feeling was so unbearable that the girl didn't even register the second set of teeth that protruded inside of her.

Small whimpers and cries escaped her throat as Leonardo smirked, clearly enjoying this.