Die

Kate's POV
It's been one week and I can't get on any social media sites or even walk out my own house with someone telling me to go die or go kill yourself or someone giving me a I'm sorry look. "Hey Kate why aren't you on the library today," angel asked. "Well for one there was somebody giving me yet another death threat, oh but this one is my favorite this is what he said, Kate you stupid hore don't you know being gay is a sin your going straight to hell, I'm sorry that I said that but it's true your just a dumb slut who likes to sleep around with people for money, your a sick homo who needs to die so we can save are earth before it becomes over populated with your kind, and right before he left he turned back around and said your so lucky we are in school and at a library because I would fuck your brains out right here you'll have no choice but to turn straight, and that's why I'm not at the library," I relied with a face full of tears. She just sat down next to and hugged me "I'm so sorry Kate you didn't deserve any of this." It's ok angel" I said as I wiped my eyes "I'm gonna go home will you tell the office I didn't feel good." I said as I'm standing up. "Oh do you want me to come with you angel asked. "Umm no I'm good ....... bye angel," I said as I turned around. "Bye" she called out.
I jumped into my car and rushed to my house. I walked in crying until I heard noises from upstairs. "uhhh yea ummm that feels good." I walked upstairs and I hear it coming from Hannah's dad room. I walk in and I see Hannah and Ivan. Oh my god I'm so sorry, Hannah stops, gets up, and walks over to me. "Do you like what you see" she says as she stands naked in front of me. "I said I'm sorry I didn't mean to walk in on you" I said trying to not look at her. "Babe come here." she said and Ivan came over naked. "Look at him, how can you not like that. "Look at it" she screamed, and pulled my face down. Ivan was just smiling at her. I jerked away from her, "ummmm I'm gonna go. I said and walked out. I went in to my room and grabbed my box. I pull out the razors and started cutting. when I was satisfied I grabbed my camera and pushed record. "umm well I'll start off by saying I've been in pain for a while and I'm ready to just end it. I wanna just say I'm sorry to anybody and everybody. Angel I shouldn't have put you in my life you neither Hannah. and for y'all who want me dead well here you go. If my brother is watching Nate I'm so sorry and I miss you big bro Tiffany this is mostly your fault so anyone who's watching this is the time you might wanna turn it off or turn it around. Goodbye." I opened the pill bottle cap got a hand full and swallowed them. It took a few minutes then it kicked in. My last glance was angel crying next to Hannah who was one the phone crying.