Come On

Angels POV
I went in to Kate's room (secretly.) wow she looks so pale.
"Kate I hope you can here me. I know thats there is a huge chance that you can't but I wanted to let you know that I'm gonna always be there for you no matter what okay. I want to be your perfect little angel that is there for you when you are down. I want to be able to hold you and make wonderful memories. I know that things look bad right now but I promise I will make it work, I will make it better, it has to get better, you have to get better not only for me but for us, because I want us to existed."

I sat there just watching her sleep she looked so peaceful. Why did she do this, why couldn't I stop her. Agh I should have been there, I should have went with her when she left the school. This is all my fault.

I started to cry, she made me want to cry. Shes already been through enough. I started to feel a panic attack coming. I tried to clam my self, of course it didnt work. Agh I have to get out of here. I kissed Kate's forehead. "Kate I love you, okay and i'll see you later," I said as I walked out her room and out of the hospital.

I ran inside my house "Where the hell have you been," a voice said from the corner of the room.
"I-I-I"
"I-I-I, speak up and more clearly.
"I was at the hospital."
I felt a my cheek burning.
"You lair you was with a boy wasn't you, a boy was fucking you, wasn't he.
"No not at all dad, Kate's in the hospital had to go see her."
I felt my check burned again.
"Don't you dare raise your voice at me. You know you have been a real selfish bitch. If you never had left your bothers alone they might still be here. You stupid waste of space."
I just say there crying then another pain can to my face.
"Don't cry bitch your not allowed to cry."
"Where's mom at?"
"She's at work," he asked bluntly.
"Oh ok well can I go to my room."
He just stared at me and continued to smoke his cigarettes and drink his beer.
"No I want you to just sit right there don't move I'll be right back.
He left to scared to disobey I wait in him to come back.
I hear foot-steps.
"Dad is that you."
He walks off and walks up to me.
"Dad," I said a bit scared.
He stops in front of me and hold out a belt. "No please don't dad. Please not today."
"You've been a bad girl," he says to me.
"No I haven't daddy I promise you I haven't I've been good."
"No!!!! You've been a bitch and a hoe, I'm gonna ask you again what the boys name you was with.
"I wasn't with a boy."
He hit me. I screamed.
"I'm gonna ask you what's the name of the boy was with, did you fuck him.
"No I wasn't with a boy."
He hit me again.
We did this for about thirty minutes until we heard a car pull up.
"That must be your mom you should go upstairs a take a shower.
I just nodded my head.
"And tell your mom about this and you'll get much worse."
"Ok dad."
I went up stairs I checked myself and I had cuts a bruise all over.
"Fuck."
I started the shower and I got my things together.

Hannah's POV
I went to Ivan's house because after I heard the woman's voice I got suspicious.
The door was unlocked so I just walked in I quietly walked around.
"Um hello can I help you," I woman in her mid thirties asked.
"I'm looking for Ivan's room I uh went to the bathroom and got lost," I lied.
"oh ok sweetie it's up the stairs to the right."
"Ok thank you."
I went upstairs and into his room when I saw him and Tiffany.
"Tiffany?" I asked
She screamed and covered herself with a blanket.
"Babe," he said as he started to walk towards me, "just in time to join the party.
I slapped him.
"How the fuck could you do this to me again Tiffany I thought we was friends and you, your such a fuckboy"
"Well I guess I am babe," he said.
"Sorry Hannah but I wanted something so I went for it," she said
I left out of his house and when I got home I broke down crying.
Sorry Kate this is all my fault!!!

A\N now you know about angels dad. ok so vote, comment, and add me. luv you, DONT LET THE LOVE DIE!!!!