Drama

A/N this is Hannah enjoy

"I can't believe you just beat the fuck out of Tiffany," Hannah yelled. I couldn't believe it either but I know one thing it's gonna be hell on Monday.
"Ok let's go home and eat don't forget we have to cook and clean for Matthew." Matthew is Hannah's dad we do everything for him it's like were his maids and chiefs.
"I know I know," I said looking down. We got in Hannah's car and drove off. Did I mention that Hannah's dad is rich yea he is. Why we don't have maids oh we do. WE DO not Matthew but Hannah and I. Matthew doesn't trust many people but I mean hey someone tried to kill him. So we do everything for him but it's not all fun and game because worst of all he hits us. He saying he punishing us.
"Hey Kate have you heard from Daniel," Hannah asked.
"N-no w-whyy y-you asking," I lied. "Oh nothing just he called me and wanted me to ask you if you wanted to go out tonight."
"I can't not with him," I said shyly.

See he was the type of guy who was nice at first but it went down hill. he got aggressive and he hit me all the time. The last time I saw him he got mad at me because I didn't wanna have sex like really. So I left him and blocked his number and told him if he came near me I would tell the police.
"It's been I while since I talked to him," I said.
"No it's not it's been a week," Hannah replied.
"Hannah I can't go with him."
"Why not Kate yall look so cute together," she said not taking her eyes off the road.
"No no no no no this is the last time I'm telling you no," I said madly. "Ok whatever," Hannah said focus on the road. This is gonna be like hell.

We arrived at Hannah's house.
"I'll clean his room and you can cook dinner." Hannah said as she went up the stairs.
"Ok what should I cook for him," I asked.
"Make some salad and lobster," Hannah said. I walked into the kitchen and pulled a cook book.

~an hour later~

"Girls this food is good and my room looks nice yall have out done yourselves," Matthew said.
"Thank you sir," we said in unison. Then we ran upstairs.
"Im not going on a date with Daniel and that's final," I said.
"Ok fine." She finally was gonna stop. Till I heard a knock on the door. "Damn it Hannah I told you no." I ran down stairs and opened the door and guess who was staring in my face. Death, aka Daniel.
"Look I'm not going with you ok, so leave." I said with anger.
"Give me a chance I've changed," he pleaded.
"It's only been a week" I stated.
"I know that's all I needed was a week," he explained.
"Errrrr no and that's finally I just don't like you like that.
"You will or I'll tell Hannah your secret," he said proudly.
"You wouldn't," I said with worry in my eyes.
"Try me now come on let's go."