Saving you

A/n thanks to EMOPRINCESS1013 and her friends I decided not to put the book on hold so yea. *hugs her and her awesome friends* Back to the story!!!!!!
Also I have over 300 reads thx you guys

Kate POV
I was following Daniel car he was speeding. I ran three red lights and five stop signs that's gonna be a lot of tickets. Finally he pulled into his apartment and he pulled angel out the car and up the stairs. I was right behind them. I was tired of Daniels bull crap so I called the police. I got out and ran up the stairs. Little did he know I knew were his spare key was too. I bust the door open to find angel tied up to the chair with Daniel holding a gun up to her head. "I'll blow her brains out." I searched he face for any sarcasm but there was none. I saw angels face which was full with fear.
"Ok Daniel what do you want from me." I said ready to give in.
"Nothing I just want you to leave this house and never come back.
"He said.
"You know I can't do that. And for what so you can rape angel not a chance," I yelled. I step closer to angel.
"You don't want to do that," I said taking another step towards them. "Your right but I do wanna do this." Run to angel and I feel PAIN, PAIN PAIN PAIN, all over. "Angel if you see. My brother tell him I-I -I then
Came the blackness.
Angel POV
~flashback~
I was trying to get out of Daniels grip. and help Kate but man this dude is as strong as a rock. I just sat there and listened. Hannah had walked up to Kate and slapped her.
"What the fuck" Kate yelled.
"You little bitch You've seen me naked and you went boy shopping with me. That explains why you didn't want to go out with Dan. You know what I glad he raped you. Maybe you can get your mind right matter fact maybe he should raped you again because obviously you haven't learned your lesson," Hannah ranted.
"Hannah I can't believe you, no your the bitch all you've done was tell me to do this and that," Kate said with tears coming down her face.
"What do you mean I did all this for you I said by your side the whole time I even dress like this for you." Hannah said more softly.
"But Hannah I never asked you to change you could have been the most popular girl in school as long as you was there we would have been friends," Kate said wiping her eyes.
"Well good because I decide to take Tiffany up on the offer I'm becoming part of her crew," Hannah said walking away.
"Oh and I can't have a gay best friend so yea were not friends" then Hannah left.

Who the hell is Tiffany and so what if she gay. Kate came up to me and slapped Daniel . He let me go, more like pushed me, then he slapped Kate back.
"Really just get the fuck out," Kate said .
"No I was promised a round two," he said. Was he serious.
"If won't give me it then I'll just take angel," he said looking at me. Hell no!!! "No you can't," Kate said running to me and of course he beat her to me. It's not like I didn't try to run
"Get off of me" I yelled.
"As a matter of fact I'm a take her instead," he smirked.
"Noooo, take me instead," Kate said. "Nope your old news," he said.

Kate ran over to punch him then she kicked him where the sun don't shine. "Hannah help me" Daniel yelled. Hannah Had ran into the room and Kate pinned down and Daniel had pulled me down the stairs and out the house.
"Get off of me" I yelled, as he pulled me over his shoulder.
"Let me go" I said. Punching his back and kicking him. He roughly pushed me into the car. I tried to open the door.
"Ah ah ah I got child lock" he got in the car and drove off I looked back and saw Kate.

Come on Kate. Might I say Daniel was speeding I'm surprised the cops haven't stopped us. "Ahhhhhh what the fuck that car almost hit us" I said scared out my life. We arrived at the house and what happened was he dragged me up the stairs and he dropped me to unlock his door I tried to run but he grabbed me and pulled me in the house. Then he put Into the closet.

I was banging on the door. "Let me out of here. He finally let me out but held a gun to me my head. "Sit in that chair now," he yelled.

I did as I was told he tied me up. then the door bust open showing Kate. Yay my saviour. I felt something metal got to my head. " I'll blow her brains out." He said. Kate looked at him then looked at me. I was scared out of my mind.
"Ok Daniel what do you want from me," Kate said with no expression." "Nothing I just want you to leave this house and never come back," he said. "You know I can't do that. And for what so you can rape angel, not a chance," Kate yelled. She step closer to us.
"You don't want to do that," Kate said taking another step to us.
"Your right but I do wanna do this." I shut my eyes and waited for the pain. and when I don't feel any I looked up and saw Kate blood all over her. I was to shock to speak.
"Angel if you see my brother tell him I-I-I then she went unconscious. "Noooo. you monster how could you do that."

All of a sudden there's a knock on the door.
"Who is it," Daniel spoke.
"The cops open up."
"No we're good," Daniel yelled.
"Help me," I yelled.

That's all it took because the cops busted to door open and when they saw me tied up and Kate on the floor. They hurried up and called for back up.

I was relived for one second then all I felt was pain I couldn't move or anything it was horrible. I saw Daniel on the ground and I had blood all over me.

That bitch I was about to say some thing before some one untied me and I fell then I saw Kate being picked up by a gurney and then I was next.

A/n so tell me what you think there was a lot of action in this chapter. What do you want to happen to Daniel? Please note it's isn't the end but only the beginning.
Vote comment follow luv chu guys :3 <3 bai