What?? Why??

~Flash back~
Hannah's POV
"Go to hell," some random person yelled.
"Ewww the slut is back," so one else said.
Uhhhhh I'm so tired of this I'm about to change all of this.
I saw Kate and Tiffany fighting.
"You know exactly why I'm mad" Tiffany yelled.
"Whatever" Kate said turning around. This is my chance now or never. So I ran up to Kate and punched her in the face. She turned around and said "Hannah"? I ran but she didn't follow. I hid in the bathroom.
Kate's POV
It happened so fast I got punched and worst of all it was my best friend what did I do. I thought we was friends, I guess not. I tried to follow her but Tiffany pushed me back down.
"Where do you think your going," Tiffany smirked.
"Damn it Tiffany leave me alone" I yelled.
"Why would I do that.
"Get her girls."
Her crew held my arms while Tiffany beat the fuck out of me. "This.is.what.you.get.you.selfish.bitch.no.one.loves.you." she said between hits. By now a crowed gather around. Then she stopped. "That's probably why her mom and dad left her, she had to only live with her best friend hannah but looks likes Hannah finally wants to be one of us. You have no one how about you go kill your self," she yelled. then she dragged me to the bathroom and push my head in the toilet. "Bitch die" was the last thing I heard.

Hannah's POV
I was hiding in the stall when I saw them bring Kate in. She was mumbling "why Hannah why Han Han Han help. Then I heard Tiffany say "bitch die." After that it looked like she blacked out. Tiffany and her crew ran off but not before Tiffany spit on her. I went out the stall I saw her laying on the ground and I ran out the bathroom then out the school I got in my car and went to a bar.