~Moments~

Ruhana reaches Bulbul's school and is shocked to see the scenario. A few goons had surrounded the kids, keeping them on gunpoint. Ruhana turned ecstatic when she finds Bulbul in the  clutches of a goon. She is worried suddenly. The teachers were standing with their heads hung down. They wanted the kids to be safe and they were scared to take the move.

Ruhana's heart is thumping, as she hears the cold voice of the goons.

"Ab toh ye CID wale aayenge hi, in bachon ko bachane. Aur main unse apna kaam nikalvaunga. " one of the goons, who seemed like a leader spoke.

"tere kaam ka toh pata nahi, par in bachon ko toh hum chuda hi lenge

"tere kaam ka toh pata nahi, par in bachon ko toh hum chuda hi lenge."  a masculine voice echoes in the surroundings.

Ruhana looks up and finds a young man walking inside the school gates. Few more people followed him.

"senior inspector Kavin!!! Aa hi gaye aap! Ab chalo mera kaam kardo. Main in maasoom bachon ko chod dunga." the goon says.

"jo tu chahta hai, wo toh hone se raha, Raghu!!" kavin shouts at the man.

"tujhe in bachon ki Jaan  pyari nai hai kya, inspector? Kyun inki laashein bichana chahta hai. Mere bhai ko chod de, main in bachon ki Jaan baksh dunga." Raghu replies.

Kavin gritted his teeth.

"In bachon ko kuch nahi hoga

"In bachon ko kuch nahi hoga. Aur jo tu chahta hai wo main hone nahi dunga." kavin says.

Meanwhile, many parents came around and they were scared. Kavin and the goon were still arguing.

On the other hand, bulbul tried to free herself from the goon, but she wasn't successful.

"Aye ladki!! Zyada hoshiyari nai dikhana! Nai toh…" the other goon showed her the gun.

But the girl wasn't afraid. Maybe, this was her father's trait that she inherited.