Fun~~

(WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU SHOULD JUST NOT READ THIS CHAPTER. I SHALL GIVE YOU SPACE SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO ACCIDENTALLY READ IT)

(Ok I think we sinners are good from the innocents who wish to stay innocent now. I think)

*Bonnie pov*

We entered my room soon after we talked to my mom explaining where we were. I was going to change and go to bed, but Foxy walked in when I just had a pair of pants on, and he had a weird smirk on his face. "Foxy... what's with that look...?" I said, a bit confused, and not liking the look on his face. "Oh nothing, hun~." He said, staring at my pants. He walked over to me, and grabbed my waist. "Fox-" I started before I got cut off by a passionate kiss from Foxy. I then took control. I licked his bottom lip, asking for entrance. He denied so I stopped the kiss and licked and bit his neck until I found his sweet spot and made him moan, while he moaned I kissed him again his mouth was open, due to the moaning, and I forced my tongue in. I pushed him onto the bed, then stopped and closed and locked the door fast, then continued. Still kissing him, I started to take off his shirt, pressing my hands against his chest, and running them up and down his chest.I pulled off his shirt and pants leaving him in his boxers. I stopped kissing him so I could take off my clothes, so I was fully naked. Foxy looked at me and looked as red as his hair. "like what you see~~?" I asked in a seductive tone. Foxy didn't answer. I started licking and biting all over his body, but only in places that could be hidden. I got to his boxers and I slowly pulled them off with my teeth. Foxy was already a moaning mess. I started to lick around his dick, making him moan even more. "S-Stop mmm~~ being s-such a t-tea~~se." Foxy moaned. "Aww, but I like being a tease~" I said. Then I put his tip in my mouth, and slowly swirled it around in my mouth, starting to deep-throat him. "A-Ahh~~~~~~" Foxy moaned. He eventually came in my mouth. "Ready~?" I asked, putting him on all fours and lining up with his hole. "Mhm." He said. I started to enter him, and he started screaming in pain. "It's all going to fade in a little bit, I promise. All you'll feel is pleasure."  I said, with a small smile on my face. After a minute he started to moan, and I started thrusting into him. Hard. "A-AHHH~~~~~~~~~~ MMM~~ F-FUCK~~~" Foxy scream-moaned. "mm~~" I whisper-moaned, quiet enough that he couldn't hear me.  "I-I'm gonna-" I started, but before I could I came in his ass. "T-That *pant* was *pant* amazing" I said, smiling. "Y-Yeah" Foxy said, curling up next to me. "Ni-night." "Good night"