Calix jumped out of her arms and stretched himself on his hind legs before strutting towards the fabric shop. He didn't look out of place, though. With him, there were many other cats either staring at the things in the shops or sitting on the roof of the shops or just by the corner, licking and grooming themselves.

"There are so many cats!" If this was a few days ago, Cyra would've shuddered in utter dislike at the sight of all these feline creatures. But after being with Calix, she had unknowingly developed a strong liking towards his species and wanted to stroke their soft fur in contrast to chasing them down and killing them. She gasped and chastised herself for even thinking about hurting the cute, small creatures. The rest of the Wolves wouldn't be proud.

Ceilani clicked her tongues and went to her cat. "You're an expensive brat, aren't you? You know I can't afford this right now. Come," she mumbled and rubbed her cat's head.

The cat cocked it's head before walking away and back to his companions.

Ceilani grabbed their hands and dragged them behind her to the bed and breakfast through the arched gateway. Surprisingly, the inside of the building seemed big and extremely well-lit. There was a courtyard right in the middle and the pillars had thin curtains hanging on it, that blew around with the slightest breeze. The walls were covered in murals and Djo's hand rose up to feel the inlays on the walls. A woman was sitting on the charpia in the middle of the courtyard surrounded by women that were weeding out some grass of sorts, who by the acts of it seemed to be the one who ran this place looked grubby and snappy. But when she saw Ceilani, her face glowed as her wrinkles faded and made her seem years younger than what she had looked a couple of seconds back. She approached the small group, "Follow me," she said.

"Call me if you need anything," and with that, the lady left them.

Cyra sat down on the bed and saw a layer of dust rise up in the sky. She was too tired to care about the cleanliness anyway. Pulling out the book from under her pullover, she placed it on her lap, her fingers tracing the inscription on the cover of the book. "What now?"

"Rest. You're tired. I will go to the Temple or Armalir and approach the Yeturas, the celtic council of the High Witches," she clarified, "and then take you to them."

"Okay. I'll go make a quick phone call," she said, pulling out her phone from her pocket.

"I don't think you will get any network here," Djo commented, looking out of the window. He could see the architecture of the place from here. The market shops were painted a beige with wooden stumps in front of the shop that were draped with tarp and some with thick jute or cotton fabric to provide shade for the customers. The heavy smell of sweat and magic hung heavily in the air, the sound of the animals and people brought a certain liveliness within him that he didn't know he was missing. He felt... at home.

His gaze shifted up and saw the other havelis that surrounded them. The limestone buildings had random sculptures that were crudely etched on their walls and colourful murals. He could see people in there through the windows but his vision was obstructed by the jalis that covered them. The windows that lay out to jharokhas had a vintage feel to them and he leaned further, his hips slightly resting against the window sill as he felt the warmth of the sun on his face.

This place was so unlike where he came from. Back in the werewolf realm, they were completely surrounded by the forest. It was nice, the breeze, the shade, the fresh air, the birds and everything. All of it was all he had ever known and it brought him peace. But this place, it brought him life and he could feel the magic in him pulsing through his veins and buzzing in him like currents of electricity.

"Oh no, what if something bad happens in my Pack," she said worrying about Leo. Her impulsiveness and temper was worse than her brother's but she still was shaken with nerves thinking about what Liam was capable of. "How would you and Djo communicate?"