"alright." Michael spoke softly as he walked over to Jackie on the other side of the room," Jackie, I've done some terrible and stupid things. Too many to even list."

"Oh, hey give it a shot, man. I'll fill in the blanks," Hyde encouraged as he waved his popsicle.

Lana put her hand over Hyde's mouth," Stop it"

"I'm done making excuses, and all I can say is...is-is that I'm sorry and I love you And I will do whatever I can, everyday from now on, so you know it's true," Michael cleared his throat," So will you please, please,please take me back?"

Lana hated her sister at this moment. She hated herself for not telling Jackie earlier. She hated how hurt Kelso was. She just wanted to go back to when they were happy.

Donna and Lana just looked at each other, they didn't want Jackie to fold. Kelso had hurt her too many times. Lana couldn't watch her friend get hurt again. They turned back to the couple.

"Oh, Michael," Jackie's voice cracked," No. no! You know what? We're through. Forever," she said in a strict tone as tears ran down her face.

"Woah, didn't see that coming,' Hyde chuckled. Lana punching his shoulder, she couldn't believe how insensitive he was

Michael mumbled something, but just stormed out of the basement and slammed the door.

"So, um... that-that was the smartest thing I've ever done," The young girl said as she sniffled and wiped her cheek," And the best..." she said before sobbing

The girls and Eric got up to go hug Jackie, who was shaking.

"Hyde," Jackie whimpered as she ran towards him.

"Why does she always come to me?" Hyde asked disgusted as Jackie sobbed on his shoulder.

Lana didn't know what to do. She had a bad feeling about Jackie. But they were friends so she figured it was just in her head. She walked out of the door to go find Michael

🌸🌸🌸

Lana ran outside to find Kelso crying in the front seat of his van. Her heart broke, Kelso was usually a happy little idiot. Now he's just an idiot. 

She went around to the passages side of the car. Kelso looked up at her confused," Aren't you mad at me right now?"

Lana sighed," I am. But you're hurting too and you're my friend so I'm here for you too." 

Kelso's eyes started watering again," I really messed it up this time Lana" He started to sob.Lana pulled him into her shoulder. She knew she should be mad at him, she just couldn't. 

🌸🌸🌸

The kids were crowded around in the basement, about a week had past since the breakup, the usually smell of weed was there but an odd odor was in the air.

"God, I miss Jackie," Kelso said in a husky voice," I can't sleep, I can't think. I can still eat but..."

"My life has no meaning. I'm dead inside," Kelso stated

"Oh, so that's what smells" Fez said 

"Yeah,Kelso keep the dead on the inside. Go hose yourself off or something" Lana said covering her nose.