"I mean over and done! Alright, forever," Jackie said firmly," And after everything I put up with? I mean taking Pam Macy to the prom, setting my house on fire, lying about Laurie. God!" Jackie yelled in frustration.

"To be fair, that's only the stuff you know about," Hyde shrugged it off. Lana hit his shoulder.

Jackie walked out of the basement, slamming the door behind her," God Hyde can you not be an asshole this one time" Lana yelled before she followed Jackie out of the basement.

🌸🌸🌸

"You guys, we're supposed to be friends. Would it have killed you to tell me that he was a jerk?" Jackie said annoyed that her friends, Lana just eat some more ice cream.

"Jackie, I think our exact words were Michael is a jerk," Donna said 

"So, have you seen him since," Lana asked passing Jackie the ice cream.

"No! He's a liar and a cheater," Jackie sighed

"Guys are all jerks," Lana said rolling her eyes as she thought about her short lived experience with Luke.

"I know how you guys feel. It's bad enough what Eric did to Mr. Bonkers, but then he lied to me" Donna pouted as sheroot more ice cream.

"Yeah, Eric putting off telling you something because he didn't want to hurt. Phew! That is so much worse than cheating on you with some skank," Jackie said sarcastically.

"Hey! She still my sister," Lana defined," But she is a skank"

"Donna, Eric loves you so much. He was just trying not to hurt you" Lana defended her brother.

Donna ate her ice cream," Maybe I'm overreacting"

"Let me tell you something, Donna. Until goody-goody Eric cheats on you with your dead cat, I suggest you shut up," Jackie crossed her arms 

Lana and Donna just got wide eyed and ate their ice cream in silence.

🌸🌸🌸

Donna and Eric were cuddling on the couch and Lana 

"So really, breaking up with Micheal could be the start of something great. I'm like a whole new Jackie," She said with an optimistic expression on her face.

"Really? Cause you're babbling like the old Jackie," Hyde said as he grabbed a popsicle from the freezer.

Kelso suddenly came through the basement, with red puffy eyes, "Jackie I've been looking for you"

Lana looked at him, ready to give him a dirty look. But, her face soften when she saw him. She knew he was a cheating dirtbag, but he was still one of her best friends. But she knew that Kelso and Jackie were toxic together and she couldn't bear to watch them both get hurt again.

"Here I am," Jackie said in a tuff tone.

"You two probably wanna be alone right now..." Lana said trying to get everyone to leave but Hyde stopped her.

"No, Lana. How could this not be good? Come on" Hyde said as he pulled Lana into his side.

Lana watched uncomfortably, she knew they should have probably done this in private.