"Oh, sorry. I thought you wanted an eraser." The redhead grinned.

"Park Chaeyong, Kim Jongin and Yang Jeongin, you're group one."

"Great! I'm stuck with the two idiots of this class!" Chaeyong grumbled, getting glares from the boys.

"Kim Minseok, Kim Jisoo and Kim Jennie. Group two." The said trio grinned, well the girls maybe because Minseok was already looking hopeless. The two girls started squealing and hugging.

"Mark Tuan, Kim Yugyeom and Choi Minho are group two."

"Yes!"

She then turned to Jungkook and then to Jimin. With a grin on her face she said. "Jeon Jungkook, Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin... You guys will be group three. I hope you get along."

"Who?" Being the oblivious one he is, Jungkook rose an eyebrow at the teacher in a rather offensive way.

"Jimin. I hope he won't cause any trouble." She answered while smirking annoyingly at the mentioned brunette.

"Since when was he a bother?" Jungkook snapped, trying to keep his cool.

It was ignored as she moved on to the next set of students.

"You didn't have to say that." Jimin whispered to the redhead who pouted in return.

"Jiminie hyung, stop being so kind! She is an old rag who doesn't know her place." Taehyung, who heard him whispered back making the brunette turned his face with a "not-you-too" face.

The assignment turned out to be going to a workplace of one of the parent and describing plus experiencing the job. At that point, it was very clear why she put Jimin into the same group as the redhead.

"I expect you to submit it by the next Tuesday." She said, her eyes on Jimin throughout the whole conversation. It got to the point where the poor boy found it so uncomfortable that he actually tried to excuse himself to use the restroom which wasn't much of a help because another kid stepped up before he could even raise his hand.

"You may have the rest of the class planning it. And uh... you'll lose marks if one of your member slacks or cheats. For extra points, you need to build your team work and full participation even during discussions." She added while giving the uncaring kids a sinister look which they didn't see at all.

Soon, the class filled in with low whispers, laughter and arguments. Everyone spoke their ideas out, except for one certain group.

"She's such a pain in the head!" Jungkook hissed while grabbing his red locks.

"She kept staring at you as if she knew- oh she knows! But was that really necessary?" Taehyung whispered but failing to get an answer from the boy who was in a world of his own.

"Hyung?" Jungkook poked the brunette's shoulder gaining his attention.

"Ah... the project..." He muttered, looking perplexed for a moment.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

"Are you sure?" Taehyung asked placing his pencil down.

Jimin smiled reassuringly and pulled out his notebook and turned into a fresh page, clicking his pen.

The discussions went on smoothly, the boy's laughed at silly jokes and sometimes they'd whine when they go to disagreements. However, everything was fine until one girl decided to ask a useless question.

"Mrs.Kang, but what can kids without parents do?" She asked looking smug.

"They do have-"

"Friends unlike you Irene. So glue that butt of yours on to your chair and seal that filthy mouth of yours with duct tape." Jungkook snarled at her in a Busan accent, not at all bothered that he just cut off a teacher.