"Would you leave us for some other group?"

Before I answer I think of the best way to convey what I'm saying. Actions speak louder than words right. So I grab his hands leading him to the chair in the corner, I signal him to sit and he does. I walk around the chair so that I am standing behind him. I put my hands on his shoulders and rub small circles, releasing the knots and built up tension while speaking

"Why would i leave my saviors, the men that didn't hesitate to take me under their wings when they found out about my home life. And you hobi oppa, when on the plane you thought of asking how far I was okay with taking things, knowing that in the moment my thoughts could get clouded. You thought about what I would want, you saw my boundary and you accepted it."

I walked around to the front of the chair and put one leg on either side of his hips and continued while running my hands up and down his arms

"Hobi you a man, who has needs of his own, accepted the fact that I don't want to go as far as you have with the others yet, and by asking how far I was willing to go you made sure the others knew where to stop themselves as well. You've shown me that hobi. Ever since I met you in 2017 threw a screen, you've shown me what happiness is, you have taught me how to be happy so how could I ever leave that? Cause baby I don't think I could without losing myself along with my boys."

He just nodded back, pulling me close to where his head was in my neck. Once he releases me I walk over to my other soulmates and wait for one of them to ask their question. Soon jungkook speaks up

"Do you wish I was younger than you, so that I could call you noona like so many fans wish?"

And again I thought of how to best help my bunny through actions not words. I led him over to the chair across from hoseok but this time instead of having jungkook sit, I did. I then pat my lap beckoning him over to sit on my lap. Once he puts his legs over the armrest and his head on my shoulder i begin

"Kookie, you might be older than me but that doesn't mean that I can't baby you when you want or need it. I like you for who you are kookie, not for your age. If anything you being older has helped me alot."

"How so?"

"Well baby, you taught me what youthfulness was. You taught me that one day I would have to grow up, but that growing up didn't mean I'd have to stop being childish or youthful. You showed me that one day when I have a dream of my own I can accomplish that dream but still stay true to my inner youth. On the plane you were the one who showed the most maturity by starting a hard conversation that needed to happen, but you also showed your youthfulness by lightening the topic when needed by asking me who I thought topped in my favorite ship. Your youthfulness always shines through because you like me had to grow up too fast. So to answer your question no I don't wish you were younger than me, I wish for you to stay true to yourself."

With that he buried his face deeper into my neck before picking up my hand and kissing the back. I knew he wanted to kiss me, but he was respecting one that I wasn't ready for and the fact that I wanted Yoongi to be my first kiss. He stood up and walked over to Hoseok who opened his arms to our bunny who took refuge on his lap. I walked back over to the 5 boys who still had their question bottled up and waited.

Jin spoke next, with a similar question to jungkook

"Is there too much of an age gap between us?"

I do the same thing I did with the others, think about what action would show him I'm being genuine. I grab his hands and lead him to sit against the wall on the floor. I lightly kick his feet apart, so I can sit between them, leaning my head on his chest. I put his arms around my waist and began to answer his question.