20. A Old man, Two deadly foes. What do you want more ?

Start from the beginning

-😼💚😈

After that completely unnecessary conversation of them, because I like long chapters and a big word count, this equal useless Trans-Action is presented to you by..... idk whatever I decided to put here~

 idk whatever I decided to put here~

Ok that happened~

'Well that must be the address I was given.....yeah that is it.....that definitely does not look like any kind of agency....whatever I'm just gonna ask-.... wait....THE DOOR IS OPEN??! Okay....calm down, someone just forget to close the door no one suspicious is in there.....' Izuku managed to let out a sigh as he began correcting his breathing and prepare his body to react. He slowly approached the door as he was going to speak up, his head was just right through the slit, he heared a Jet engine burst through the room right into him.

Izuku instinctively activated UI as he boosted through the room in such a speed some of the furniture erupted into flames as Izuku himself erupted to a degree on fire. That was the fastest he ever went he went, full out, and destroyed the room and nearly the building as he went all out and busted through a wall as he stopped and flew into the air looking for a hero as he was fucking scared that the 'Villian' could nearly hold up to him in such speeds. He again unintentionally powered UI down like he did in the fight with Katsuki.

He accidently turned it down but as he noticed he decided to fight with OFA but he wasn't used to fight in the same speed on his own natural instincts and reactions as UI would do that for him and also that idiot never fought so hard he erupted in flames like just now. Eeeeeexcept for the Nomu but that were his hands not his whole fucking body.

Anyway. The 'Villian' came up from behind him and grabbed him in an headlock and boosted to the ground. As he went with Izuku in the front, directly into the ground. He threw him back up and did the same again.

Izuku powered up OFA as he punched into the direction the 'Villian' came from into the air with full power pushing himself into the ground a bit. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THATS THE SPIRIT !!! YOU ARE WAY BETTER THEN TOSHINORI !!!" 'Wait...did that guy just say All Mights name !!? What the-......WAIT!!!' "WAIT WAIT WHO ARE YOU!!?" "FIND IT OUT KNIPS!!!"

Izuku dashed through the air in like an instant and took the villian by the arm and rushed with him back into the house as he slammed him into the table. He stopped all his attacks. "Ok now begin explaining yourself...."

Izuku looked at him down exhausted using full speed out of shock and hovering so close to the ground to look intimidating was also hard to do. Izuku had his fighting experience but never had a fight which he would need to react so fast in an instinct without an second instinct that lets him move like a god, well I mean a real fucking killing intent filled fight. The bonus was just an attacking emotionless puppet.

"Hm? Awnser me are you deaf-...!?" Izuku saw something red under the Villians body and also something disgustingly looking like flesh peaking out of under him. " Wait....what's that......"