Absolutely Smitten

Start from the beginning

     "Here give her to me sir," George said holding his arms out. I slipped DJ into his arms and climbed into the car. As soon as I was in George laid her down in the seat and I placed my arm on her side. As soon as the car started she said my name and began to fidget again and I thought she was awake but she just started reaching until she found my leg next to her head and she pulled herself up until her head was in my lap, and she relaxed again. I wasn't sure if she was asleep or awake at this point so I bent my head over to look at her face. She still had her sleep breathing. I wasn't sure why she would react that way but it comforted me to know she was looking for me in her sleep. My hand automatically went to her hair and I couldn't help but twist her straight locks in my fingers.

      "Walkthrough fire for you just let me adore you," I began to sing in a whisper towards her ear. I wasn't sure why but I just had the urge to sing to her. 

DJ's POV

     "Just let me adore you like it's the only thing, I'd ever do," I heard Harry softly singing. I wasn't sure where I was but I didn't want to open my eyes. We must have been in the car because I could feel the lul of moving on the road, but I wasn't sure how I got there. I could feel Harry's hand in my hair as he sang. I loved the way he was twirling my hair in his fingers. 

      I knew I wanted more from him than a friendship but how could I be sure if that was something that he wanted? I mean why would he? I wanted to open up to him and tell him that he made me feel something for the first time in a long time. He made me feel happy and loved. I wasn't sure how but even after all of the stuff that has happened to me in my past I still believed in fate I knew cupid had to have shot me with his arrow because I was absolutely smitten. 

      "I have a secret. I think I like you. I don't ever want to let you go," with his words I could feel my heart swell. I wasn't sure how he meant this but I took it the way I wanted. I needed to hear these words from him. Knowing the feelings I was feeling towards him where okay, even if I was scared. "Hey, George can you actually stop here? It is late and DJ hasn't eaten since breakfast." As if his words were the cue my stomach growled, and I hoped it wasn't loud enough for him to hear but of course, it was. He began to chuckle. "I know sweetheart. DJ, wake up," he said as he lightly tapped my shoulder with his left hand and pushed my hair back with his right. He did not need to know I was awake that whole time so I was about to pull out the best acting I had ever done. 

      "Hmm?" I groaned as I slowly sat up, rubbing my eyes. 

     "You're hungry. Let's get you some food," Harry said squeezing my shoulder before opening the car door.

     "Oh okay," I said as I shuffled my body to the edge of the car and climbed out after him. I wasn't sure when I fell asleep or what time it was, but the streets were empty. "What time is it?" I asked Harry as he took my hand and led me into what seemed to be the only place around open. 

     "Almost  midnight." Man, my sleep schedule was becoming trash, but that was this life, wasn't it? Did Harry ever sleep? 

     "Holy shit!" I heard just before a plate came crashing to the floor a million pieces sounding like they scattered across the floor. "Oh my. I am so sorry." I looked to where the noise came from and there was a young girl standing behind the counter just staring at Harry. 

     "Are you okay?" Harry asked the young girl.

     "Yes, I am so so sorry. Your Ha- arry Styles," she said with a stutter.

     "That I am. Don't apologize. Do you need help with that?" Harry asked pointing to the broken plate behind the counter. I loved how sweet and generous he always was, no questions asked.