Tsubaki paused, her lips parting as she was unable to respond

Tsubaki paused, her lips parting as she was unable to respond. Naruto started to breakdown right in front of her. Today she seemed to be making everyone cry. 'I never meant to make you feel lonely, Naruto...I didn't mean to make anyone feel like that.'

When the report about Hinata came in, her body just moved. There was no planning or anything like that. She was really scared, but not as much as she was worried about Hinata's safety.

Talking with everyone helped her realize how selfish her actions were.

She smiled lopsidedly, messing up the boy's tangled hair roughly. His useless efforts in stopping her just made her laugh harder. "You're a hundred years away from worrying about me! Look!" She started flexing her invisible muscles. "Even Dr. Mori said I'm pretty much good to go! Listen Naruto, if you ever want to become as amazing as me, you have to train super, super hard! Once you've gotten stronger than me then you can start worrying your little head over your big sister!"

"Now you're just bragging. And you're only one month older than me!"

"Doesn't matter! Still older!" A loud yawn escaped her lips. At the same time, Naruto started yawning. "Looks like we're both pretty tired, huh. C'mon." She started pulling him back over to her bed.

"Eh? But what if the nurse comes in and sees me?"

"Don't worry about it. Just get in."

The two situated themselves under the cover. Naruto still wasn't convinced so he chose to sleep on the side closest to the window in case he needed to make a quick escape. Tsubaki grinned at him. "This is the first time you've ever had a sleepover, huh."

He blushed slightly. "Y-Yeah..."

"Hehe! Let's tell each other spooky stories until we fall asleep."

"I-I'm not really good with those."

"Eh?" Her expression morphed into an evil grin. "Naru-kun, could it be you're a scaredy-cat?"

The heat in his face rose. "I-I'm not! Who'd be scared of a story! Y-You go first."

"Okay! Once, there was a beautiful woman who was horribly scarred..."

****