LAST

"I fvcking hate Jayda, napaka-arte nya!" Hanz said.

"I can hear you!!! And the feeling is mutual, jerk!!" Jayda shouted. And we couldn't help buy

"I will expose your nude photos if you will not stop being annoying!" Hanz threatened.

"Ulol! Then do it. I would love people to adore me." Jayda said.

"Damn her!!" kumuha sya ng earphones at nilagay yon sa tainga nya. Napailing na lang ako.

I don't even know how they first met. When Louise introduced her friends to us, Hanz and Jayda were arguing to each other like they're both annoyed seeing each other. And it's been a year and they are still annoyed to each other.

Hanz is whipped to Jayda, but Jayda hates him to death. So Hanz is annoyed of her. Not exactly at her, but he's annoyed the fact that Jayda is a famous person and a lot of people are adoring her.

That fvcker is possesive. He even threatened Jayda that if she date a guys, that guy will be dead. Jayda got scared so she never do it. And it's prohibited in her agency, so she's still can't have a boyfriend.

Well, today is my birthday. That's why they are all here. All of Louise's friends are here. And my friends too. Louise and her friends are cooking, and we're in chill. Lol.

"I want to impregnated Jayda." Hanz said. We all laughed.

"What the fvck Hanz." I laughed hard. She's just looking at Jayda, and he's serious. He's crazy.

I left the living room and went to the kitchen and they're almost done. I hugged Louise from behind.

"Hey, are you tired?" I asked her.

"Sa tingin mo ba hindi pa ako pagod?!" napaurong ako sa sigaw nya. Damn, that was loud.

"No, i know you're tired." paglalambing ko.

"E alam mo naman pala eh, bat ka pag nagtatanong?!" sigaw nya.

I heard Rayn's laugh. "Blaze, we're almost done. Mamaya ka na manggulo." Rayn said.

"I was just trying to be sweet." I said to them.

"Yeah, but she's not in the mood so you better get your ass out of here if you don't want her to be angry." Joie said and smiled.

"Oww, okay. Louise, i love you." hindi sya sumagot at inikutan lang ako ng mata. Napailing na lang ako. I left the kitchen and went to the living room again.

"She shouted at me again, i didn't even do anything wrong. I'm behaving since yesterday." I rant to them.

They laughed. "That's the side effects Blaze, suffer from it." Jackson said.

I sighed. "I don't have any choice though."

Almost a half an hour and we heard Joei's voice.

"We're done!" Joei shouted. Jacob ran to the dining room immediately. We all went to the dining room and we're stunned in the dining table. A lot of delicious foods are there.

I sat beside Louise. I kissed her head. Her hair is kinda messa but she's still beautiful.

"Daddy, I baked cookies for you." Jieun said to me. She's holding a bowl of cookies and it looks delicious.

I carried her and put her in my lap. "Can i taste it?" I asked.

She smiled. "Ofcourse daddy." I take 1 cookie and taste it.

"It's delicous." I compliment. She smiled. "Thanks daddy."

"How about uncle Hanz?" Hanz said.