28

I woke up around 7 am. And they're still asleep so i wash my face and brush my teeth before going to the kitchen to prepare a breakfast for them.

I made a dalgona coffee for Louise and a hot chocolate for Jieun. I made chicken avocado sandwhich for them. When it's all set up, i write a note and stick it on the table where they can see it easily.

I slowly went to Louise's room and find my bag and found it in her cabinet so i took it. Before leaving her room, i came closer to her kissed her in her forehead.

"I love you." i murmured.

And I left their place.

*****

I woke up with i smile. I dreamt. It was a good one. I went to the living room and Blaze is not there, i went to the dining and there's a breakfast there.

I saw a note in the table.

Please eat your breakfast.

That's it.

Why did he left without even waking us up? I wake Jieun up so that we can have a breakfast together. She searched for Blaze's appearance but she didn't see her daddy.

"Where is daddy, mommy?" she asked.

"Your daddy left, maybe he have something to do. But he made us breakfast." i smiled at her. But she just sighed.

"Maybe it didn't work." she said it in a low tone but i heard it clearly.

"What do you mean it didn't work?" i asked her.

She's shocked when i asked her because she probably didn't expect that i will hear it. "The TV, maybe it didn't work that's why he left." she said. What is she saying?

I went to the living room and i turn on the TV and it worked so i went back to the kitchen but Jieun is now busy in eating her breakfast. What did she meant?

*****

"Guard the whole area, if they will go out, guard them from a far. Don't make it a suspicious, okay?" i told the head of Hans' men.

"Yes, sir. Copy." i turned off the line.

"One of their man followed them in the convenience store. Louise noticed it because they looked suspicious." Caleb said.

"Fvck! If i saw them with my own eyes, i will be the one who'll kill them with my own hands." i'm fummingly mad.

"Jaxon know how to move." Jackson hyung said.

"Damn that kid, can someone tell him that he face me. He's too coward."

Hans laughed. "Okay, let's tell him that. And just a piece of advice hyung, hide them now. Before Jaxon get them from you." his voice went serious.

"I have a safe house in ****. They can stay there until this shit done. Let's kill him immediately, i'm getting bored tss." Yuri hyung said.

"Okay hyung, thanks for that. I'll move them today." they all nodded.

You're coward Jaxon, moving behind me? What the fvck is that? He should move in front of me if he's not coward. Her father deserved to die, and he should die too.

Wait for my hands Jaxon, because these hands will grip your neck until you lose your breath. Wait for that.

*****

"Louise, uhm we'll have a vacation." he said.

"Vacation? Para saan?" tanong ko. Kanina pa sya may gustong sabihin.