The Start of A New Day

(Omayra gets to her school which is know as the Vineyard Vipers. The school colors are sea blue, sea green and white. They don't wear uniforms. Their mascot is a Viper. Its a three story high school at the end of the hall there are stair cases on set is to go up and the other to go down. The first floor has the Gym, Cafeteria, Elective Classes and the Courtyard where you can eat your food out side. The second floor has the Library, Media Center, School Store, Locker Room(which have a special stair case connected to go down to the gym) and the teachers launch. The third floor is basically where all the regular classes are for example Math, Science, English, and Health. There are about 120 Freshmans, 100 Sophomores, 135 Juniors and 213 Seniors.)

As I walk to my locker my bestfriend Carmen caught up with me saying hey

Hey

How was your weekend?

It was alright I had nothing to do since my boyfriend didn't even bother to even call or text me all day yesterday.

It's okay he is going to get beat up and it's going to be by me.

Omayra, you are not going to do nothing.

Carmen you always have to ruin my mood.

Okay. What did you do this weekend?

Oh nothing (start to blush)

OMAYRA MELANIE JOHNSON! I know you to damn well for you t be lying to me like that. What happened?

(The bell rings) I'll tell you in lunch Carmen.