Soft music began playing and everyone turn to watch the bridesmaids walking down. Kitty walked out in place of the maid of honor, Lana was happy to see her mom live her bridesmaid dreams.

"I'm a bridesmaid" Kitty said to Lana as she walked down. Lana smiled, nodding her head 'yes'. Midge walked down the aisle and everyone sat back down in their seats.

"First of all, Midge and I would like to thank everyone for coming. The vows we are exchanging were written by our daughter, Donna, whom we love very much." Bob said.

Bob and Midge turned to look at each other as Bob read his vows, "Midgie, I consider it a privilege to be your husband. Donna, I actually feel that way!" Bob said excitedly.

"Bob, I'm proud and very grateful to be your wife," Midge read

"we've known each other since we were practically kids"

"So we know all the good stuff..."

"And the not so good stuff" 

Lana could feel eyes Hyde looking at her during the vows. She tried her  hardest not to look up at him, but she couldn't help it. She quickly looked up and looked back at Bob and Midge.

"I can't imagine feeling about anyone else the way I feel about you" Midge said.

Hyde grazed his finger along the back of Lana's hand, they slowly intertwine their hands. Lana slowly looked up at Hyde, who was still staring at her. 

"Because I love you. I always love you. And I want to make you a promise," Bob said with tears in his eyes.

"No matter what happens..." Midge sniffled

"Good or bad,"

"I will always love you," Midge finished the vows, Bob leaned in and sealed the vows with a kiss.

Lana was snapped back into reality by the people applauding. She pulled her hand away from Steven's and started clapping with eyeing else. 'What the hell' Lana thought in her head.

🌸🌸🌸

Lana was siting next to Hyde, she was leaning her head on her arm, waiting for something interesting to happen. Jackie and Kelso were off 'making up' and Donna and Eric left a while ago.

"Want a sip?" Hyde said passing his cup to Lana.

she took a big sip, immediately grimacing at the taste and swallowed it as fast as she could," What the hell is that?" she asked

"Everything," he shrugged taking a sip.

"Ew! I'm going to fine something to drink" Lana said wiping her mouth, getting and walking over to Jackie. Donna's uncle kept trying to touch their butts and Lana was super close to kicking his ass.

Donna came in there the door and went over to the girls, she was very fluttered but she was trying to play it off cool.

"Donna, one of your drunken uncles is touching us," Jackie complained

Donna turned around and Jackie gasped," oh my God"

Lana looked up and spit out her drink," No!". She could tell by Donna's face that her and Eric had sex.

"We need to talk right now!" Jackie said dragging the girls out of the room.

🌸🌸🌸

Jackie dragged the girls to the Forman's front porch. Lana was trying to be supportive but the whole thing made her want to throw up.

"All right, tell me everything," Jackie said