E

Your PoV

I sat next to the 3 boys and 1 girl, and guess what? Bakugirl was with us. He kept glancing up at me which was irritating so i spoke up.

"Oi, baka, stop glancing at me i know im pretty" i said as he furrowed his eyebrows. "Id rather eat shit than look at your fucked up-" He didnt finish his sentence when a commotion happened.

Security level 3 has been breached, students, please evacuate properly.

"What the fuc-" Bakugirl then took my hand and pulled me with him and the others. We then got into a very tight place where everyone was panicking.

"Cant. Breath." i literally tried to Breathe but i couldn't.

Fuck, not now asthma!

Bakugirl seemed to see me struggling since he pulled me to a classroom. I quickly gasped a very large amount of air.

-creation quirk-

I made an inhaler and quickly glomp it down s i steady my breathing. I sighed in relief, dropping down on the floor as bakugirl stared at me.

-remove quirk-

"What the hell is your quirk dumbass?" Bakugirl asked. "I can be the best in bed." Bakugirl kicked my ankle as i quickly held it and groaned.

"What the fuck?" i asked as bakugirl quickly pulled my ankle, making me lay down as me pinned me tothe floor.

"What. Is. Your. Quirk." he again asked. "I told you its being the best at be- HEY!" i yelped when he kneed my private part. "Your too needy." i snicker as he growled.

"Tell me what the fucking hell is your quirk. If you dont tell me, ill force it out on you." He growled at me as i smirked.

"Do you really want to know my quirk or you just Wanna have fun?" I asked as he chuckled. "As if i wanna have fun with someone like-" I then hear that i has quiet down so i pushed bakugirl away and opened the door. I look and saw Iida on the top of the exit sign.

"nicely done." I snicker to myself as bakugirl tch'ed behind me.

~

"Y'all, know ill go straight to the point so You megane, you need this president shitty work thing more." I said as they halted. "i think so too! He was cool om that exit aihn plus he calmed everyone down." Kirishima said as Iida stood up.

"Very well then, i will-"

"Yeah yeah just shut up. Oh and since cinnamon roll here is scared to tell you all, but we thought ponytail girl should replace him thats all." I cut The megane off as they eventually became president and vice pres.

~

I stood beside the r rated hero, recovery girl and some other heroes, Nezu was in front as we look at the gate that was completely disintegrated.

"Could ordinary reporters do this?" recovery girl asked. "Someone investigated this." Nezu said as i then thought someone who could do this which made me chuckle.

"This is perhaps, a hint for the start of the declaration of war." I grinned at them and walked back to my room.

My leader, is coming~

----
"... Trial of rescue."You quickly shot your head up after hearing those words." Interesting..." i said starting to listen. Aizawa pressed a button and the costume came out again.

" Ou~" I quickly took mine and ran out of the room.
~
3rd PoV

And here you sat, next to the half half boy as they talk about something.

"if we are talking bout strong quirks its bakugo, todoroki and Takato." tsuyu called out as you tilt your head. "Though, bakugo is always fuming so he wont be popular." tsuyu added as bakugo snapped.

"YOU BITCH ILL BE POPULAR TOO!!" bakugo said as you stood up and pulled his hair. "Dummy! Be quiet. Half half is asleep." you snicker as you see bakugo go red in anger as he was about to Attack you when the bus abruptly stopped resulting him to yeet backwards.

"PFFT-BWAHAHAHA!" you laughed hard resulting your friend beside into waking up. "lets go now, we are here." Aizawa announced as you quickly ran out, walking on bakugo's back in progress as he yelped.

"WAH ITS THE PRO HERO THIRTEEN!" the class cheered which you just boredly roll your eyes. You huffed, looking around as you walk in the huge dome.

"For today we will..."Aizawa stopped, noticing something coming out of the fountain. You widen your eyes, squealing.

They came~