Chapter 20: Widowmaker is Thicc

Start from the beginning

Gabe sniffed. "Fuck you too."

Widowmaker looked shocked. "You know French?"

He didn't answer. Instead, he stood up and looked at Widowmaker with red eyes. "What about instead of trying to get a bigger ass, you go train and be useful?"

Widowmaker glared back at him. "And what about instead of being rude to women, you go and learn some manners?"

Reaper clenched his fists. "Get up."

"Why?"

"I said get up."

Reluctantly, Widowmaker stood up. Her hands were shaking with fear. Reaper glared at her, his eyes glowing ominously red. Suddenly, Widowmaker began to feel abundantly dizzy, and it wasn't from squatting so much; it was Reaper who was making her dizzy. Widowmaker's mind went fuzzy. How is he doing that? She thought with shock, her eyes wide. Suddenly a jolt of pain struck Widowmaker and her entire body got chills.

With a gasp, Widowmaker collapsed on her bed once again. She felt very weak. It almost felt as if Reaper had sucked the soul out of her.

Reaper chuckled smugly. 

"What the hell, Gabe?" Widow shouted.

Reaper looked at Widowmaker. His eyes were no longer red. "You don't disrespect your leader. You know that, Amélie."

Widowmaker narrowed her eyes angrily. "You're a jerk!"

"I know."

Frustrated, Widowmaker shouted, "Get out of my room, perv!"

Reaper held up his hands innocently. "Or what? You going to snipe me?"

Before Widowmaker could blow Reaper's brain out, he left her room before she could even grab her sniper rifle.

"Bon sang!" Widowmaker cursed. Exhausted, she lay on her bed and closed her eyes. 

Widowmaker narrowed her eyes and laughed smugly. "I will get my revenge," she whispered just before passing out.

Widowmaker woke a few hours later. She felt very weak. Her eyelids were heavy cement blocks. She stood up, yawned, and then stretched.

It took her a few moments to remember what Reaper had done to her. She narrowed her eyes. He made me faint! That jerk...

Widowmaker stormed out of her room. She slammed the door behind her angrily. She used her grappling hook to reach the second-floor balcony at the Main House. From there, she walked to Reaper's office with authority, her hips swinging from side to side.

Once she reached Reaper's office, she knocked on the door roughly.

"What?" Reaper's agitated voice sounded from the room.

Widowmaker kicked the door open. Reaper widened his eyes and gasped.

"What the hell!?"

"What did you do to me?" Widow demanded. 

Reaper chuckled smugly. "Nothing you need to worry about."

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?" Widowmaker repeated, louder this time.

Reaper stood up. He slowly walked over to the raging French spider woman. He smiled and lifted her chin. "Don't worry about it, sweetheart."

Widowmaker shoved Reaper's hand off of her. "Worry about what?"

Reaper sighed. "You should be back to normal now."

Widowmaker lifted an eyebrow. "Excuse me?"

Reaper sighed again. "Forget it."

There was an awkward pause. Widowmaker sniffed. "Gabe, are you okay?"

Gabe's eyes flashed. He looked hurt. "What do you mean?"

"You've been acting...different lately."

Silence. 

Widowmaker sniffed. "You're being very harsh with everybody. It's starting to get annoying."

Reaper sighed heavily. "I'm sorry. I've just been pretty down lately."

Widowmaker sighed. "That's your excuse for treating everyone like trash?"

Silence. 

Widowmaker rolled her eyes. "Whatever." She hurried back to her room with exasperation.

Widowmaker lay back on her bed and sighed. She closed her eyes and fell asleep once again.

(I don't really like this chapter because it's really boring but it's too late now lol. 😂)