Chapter 3: Doritos

Sombra used her stealth mode to become invisible. She hurried upstairs and stepped onto a balcony. She looked over the ledge in hopes of finding Reaper, who she was dueling with as part of her training. "Aha," Sombra murmured in triumph. Reaper was looking around wildly, confused. 

I won't attack yet, Sombra thought. Let him be confused for a while.

Sombra looked distractingly at her nails, which were painted neon purple. Suddenly she heard footsteps coming into the room where she was hiding. Sombra shot her head up and studied the door quietly.

Reaper came walking in, holding both his hellfire shotguns in his large hands. "Where is she?" He asked softly. "Her stealth mode is way overpowered."

Sombra saw Reaper cross his shotguns in an x-shape and he disappeared.

"Dammit!" Sombra cursed quietly.

"Boo." Sombra heard a voice behind her.

"Ah!" Sombra jumped and turned around. Reaper stood victoriously, holding his shotguns.

Sombra held out her automatic machine pistol and began to fire at Reaper, who was grinning smugly. He used his wraith ability to ghost around Sombra, while he did it, he aimed for her head. Reaper appeared again and he shot Sombra right in the face.

"Mierda!" Sombra yelled. 

"Language, Sombra," Reaper said. "What have I taught you?"

Sombra rolled behind a desk, found a health pack and used it, then replied, "You have taught me a lot of things, Reaper. I can't name them all."

Reaper cackled with amusement. "Well, if I have taught you a lot of things, do you know how to block this?" He continued to shoot Sombra in the head again.

"Very funny," Sombra said. "Good luck finding me." Sombra waved her hand across her face and entered stealth mode once again. She hurried out of the building, found another health pack, used it, and hid behind a wall.

"You can't hide forever!" Reaper shouted, laughed like a maniac.

"Try me!" Sombra challenged. She saw Reaper heading towards the sound of her voice. 

"I see you," Reaper said smugly. 

Crap, I got detected. Sombra used her automatic machine pistol to shoot Reaper in the chest. Instantly, he was at low health.

Reaper backed away and gasped. "Agh!"

"Gotcha!" Sombra exclaimed with triumph. "How does that feel?"

"Fantastic," Reaper responded sarcastically.

Sombra gasped as an explosion of pain lingered in her chest. Reaper was firing his hellfire shotguns one bullet after another until Sombra shrieked and then died. It had all happened so fast. She respawned back in the spawn room. 

"Dammit!" Sombra cussed. "I shouldn't have lost."

Reaper teleported next to Sombra. "You are getting much better at your game sense."

Sombra sighed. "Sometimes I feel like I'll never get better."

Reaper paused for a moment, staying silent as a mouse, then said, "What about we go to the grocery store and get some Doritos? You've been doing great lately."

Sombra looked at Reaper and gasped. "You would really do that?"

Reaper nodded. "Yeah, no problem."

Sombra narrowed her eyes with suspicion. "I feel like this is a trap."

Reaper raised an eyebrow. "Why would it be a trap?"

Doritos do sound pretty good right now, Sombra thought, her mouth-watering. "Okay, I trust you."

Meanwhile, while Reaper and Sombra were getting Doritos, Junkrat and Roadhog were planning a way to prank the upcoming hero, Echo.

"We should scare her when she arrives" Roadhog suggested.

Junkrat touched his chin with his fist thoughtfully. "Maybe. But I have a better idea."

Roadhog looked excited. "And what is that, Jamison?"

"I'll trap her!" Junkrat exclaimed, laughing hysterically at just the thought of it.

Roadhog clapped his large hands together. "Perfect!"

Suddenly D.Va appeared. She looked suspicious. "Where's the Doritos?" She demanded.

Junkrat looked confused. "Doritos?"

"Yes!" D.Va screamed. "I sense Doritos!"

Junkrat and Roadhog shrugged simultaneously.

D.Va narrowed her eyes. "You're lying."

"We're not!" Roadhog protested.

"Then where are the Doritos?" D.Va screamed once again.

Suddenly Sombra came around the corner, holding a bag of Doritos happily, munching on the orange chips smugly.

D.Va looked at Sombra and gaped. "No fair! Where did she get Doritos?"

Sombra widened her eyes and looked at D.Va. She hid the Doritos behind her back. "Oh...uh...what Doritos?"

"The Doritos behind your back!" D.Va shouted. "You're hiding them from me!"

Sombra began to back away, but D.Va was already chasing after her.

"Get back here!" D.Va commanded. "Come back here with those yummy Doritos!"

"Never!" Sombra protested, going into stealth mode, and then running away.

"Damn!" D.Va cursed. "I wish I had a stealth ability!"

Out of nowhere, Reaper appeared beside D.Va, eyes narrowed in hostility. "You better behave," he told her.

D.Va looked at Reaper angrily. "Why does she have Doritos and I don't?" She whined yearningly.

Reaper sighed. "Oh no."

"Agh!" D.Va was now in full rage mode. "I'm so angry I could cry!"

Reaper exhaled air from his nose. "Well, maybe one day I will buy you Doritos."

D.Va looked at Reaper with wide, sparkling eyes. "R-r-really?"

Reaper narrowed his eyes. "Maybe."

"Yay!" D.Va raised her hands in the air happily. "Doritos!"

Reaper smiled. "Yes, Doritos."