Chapter 21: Widowmaker gets her Revenge

At 7:00 pm, Moira walked into the Main House. She used her fade ability to reach the meeting room. Once the meeting was over, she was planning to try a few...'experiments' on some of the other heroes. She had been trying to make a potion that could make anybody invincible. If she could make this potion successfully, the Omnics would not stand a chance against Overwatch.

Moira sat in her assigned seat. Reaper looked at her.

"Have you made the potion yet?" He asked with interest.

Moira shook her head and sighed. "Not yet. I don't have any elixir. Without the elixir, I cannot form the concoction I need to produce the potion." 

Reaper sniffed. "Bummer."

D.Va lifted an eyebrow. "What potion?"

"An invincibility potion," Moira answered. "Once I have the elixir and the ambrosia, I can make it. I'll look in the storage room for any, but if not, then I will just have to give up."

"Ambrosia?" Tracer asked. "Isn't that the food of the Greek gods?"

Moira nodded. "Yes, it is. If I had some, then I could make every one of us invincible. But I don't know where to get any. I've heard ambrosia makes your bones stronger and it provides red blood cells to your brain, which I find to be very interesting. Also, it-"

D.Va sighed heavily. "BORING."

Moira glared at her.

Reaper sighed. "Even if you do make the potion, how will we know if it would make us invincible? We wouldn't know for sure unless someone was in a near-death experience and managed to die."

Moira sighed. "I'm afraid you would say that. We won't know for sure, but it will be worth it if it works."

Reaper sighed again. "This is risky, Moira. Be careful with your 'experiment.'"

Moira nodded in acknowledgment. "Don't worry. I am taking necessary precautions to ensure my safety as well as everyone else's."

Reaper looked satisfied. "Good."

Widowmaker was glaring at Reaper; she had been for the entirety of the meeting. Her eyes were filled with anger, and she was clenching her fists.

Mercy seemed to notice Widowmaker's hostility. "What's wrong, Amélie?" She asked sympathetically.

"It's Reaper," she growled.

Reaper shot his head at Widow. "What did I do?"

Widowmaker huffed. "You know what you did. I will get my revenge."

Reaper sniffed. "Well, you can get your revenge after this meeting. You can participate in the late-night training session and kill me all you want." He smiled to himself. She's going to get destroyed...

Suddenly there was a click in the back of the room, and then a quiet popping noise. Winston was opening a jar of peanut butter with his huge gorilla hand.

Reaper sighed. "Winston..."

Winston looked at Reaper innocently. "Yes?"

"No eating during a gathering."

Winston let out a sad noise and closed his peanut butter jar.

It took Reaper a moment to notice, but Sombra was eating something as well. She was eating Doritos. Nacho cheese Doritos.

"Sombra, no eating," he growled.

Sombra closed the bag sadly.

Reaper sighed. "Anyone else?"

Overwatch 1: Reaper x Soldier: 76On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara