When your on your period

Hi my uchihas this chapter is when your on your period im still depressed right now so just don't hate on me im going through so much right i did my first cut let's start shall we

y/n pov
I so sad that i had my period right now i can't eat cookies ( if you can eat cookies in your period your luck) lemon/ chocolate / and soda (😥) i hate having my period but at least i have sasuke with me when sasuke came home i told him i was in my period at first he was quite and then he was worried if naruto gave me a mission or if i was going to die but when i told him i was shy to tell him and when i saw him worried i felt guilty when sasuke saw me sad he came and hugged me i was crying that sasuke was going to leave me because i had my period he told me every thing is going to be alright he carried me to the room and lad me down so i can sleep for a while when i woke up i got up to leave the room when i left the room i saw sasuke i walked over to him i sat down on the couch until he let me lay down on his lap.

Sasuke pov
When i got home i saw y/n she ( im going to start putting he because sometimes boy's can love other boys not that i hate but i just want to make every one feel that they can be gay lesbian bysexual just know that you can be who every you want i love you guys ) can up to me and told me she had her period i saw quite at first then i started to worry about y/n  i saw y/ n she was sad i huggd her and told her that everything was going to be alright i carried y/n to the room and lad her down so she can sleep when she saw asleep she looked so cute after that i sat down on the couch watching blue exercise (i know it a other anime but i had nothing in mind) after some episode y/n can and sat on the couch i put her head in my lap so she can sleep again it was midnight and i carried y/n to room to sleep i went to sleep as well for the rest of the night we were hugging each other she cold so i hugged her to make her feel warm.

Hello i hope you liked this chapter like i said for the rest of the story I'm going to add he or his i don't mind gay or lesbian and by sexual  i love you guys no matter what even if i don't know i still care of people then my self i know i should love myself but i don't fell the same like i love my family or friends so ya i love you guys and good night or good morning or good afternoon
Words : 526