When you find the person every one wants

Hello sorry that i haven't posted alot i been going through some stuff lately i have found out that i have depression but im still going to post but i need sometime to recover it really hard for me right now im even thinking to self harm myself im trying not to i don't what to see everyone sad so ya im here and a bit sad and the song you guys are going to hear it called hate myself by nf i love nf don't worry about me just spend your time on yourself anyways let's get back to the story

y/n pov
When naruto told me that a person is out killing other people or doing something else that is wrong i was scared and worried about everyone else but when he showed me and sasuke a picture of him i knew him right away he was the guy that attacked me with some other people i told naruto that i seen him before that he was one of the people that attacked me naruto was shocked and told me that every time he attacks a person they die right away with only one attack me ans sasuke were shocked that he was that strong and that i was still alive i could tell that sasuke was happy the i was still alive and i was that strong or else if i wasn't that strong i wouldn't still be here With naruto and sasuke me and sasuke got ready to leave to find that guy his name was zack but he lived in the hidden sand village gaara send some people to go to the mission with us when they got here all of us were headed to the hidden sound village that is when you found the guy that everyone wants no one was outside it was just naruto sasuke me and zack  naruto went to the right sasuke went to left and i went straight when i found zack i went up to him and hit him in the face zack got mad and hit me in the stomach i was hurt but i got up and got out a knife/ kuni ( is that how you spell it if not tell me) and he got out a sword we hit are weapon and we backed up zack almost cut my left cheek but he missed that is when i cut his cheek he look shocked but after that he was mad he was fast that i couldn't see were was he that is when he stabbed me in the arm it hurted but i stabbed him in the arm as well we pulled out are weapon from each other arm and back up this time i stabbed him in the stomach i let my guard down that he also stabbed me in the stomach we cough up blood in my head i was thinking about me sasuke and naruto as a team( i know sakura is in the team but she left the hidden leaf village were her boyfriend lived so ya and her boyfriend name is Michael if you don't like the name you can change it) zack pulled out his sword and i pulled out my kuni i was a little weak after he stabbed me in the stomach he looked like he was going to fall on the ground that is when i hear naruto and sasuke happy voice they sound happy until they saw me bleeding from my arm to my stomach and they look over and saw the guy that everyone wants which was zack they saw that me and zack fought each other naruto sound so sad that is when i fell on my knees and almost fell on they ground but sasuke got me and naruto got zack after that i woke up in a hospital room i saw sasuke naruto and gaara. Gaara came up to me and said thank you then i said your welcome he was the kazakaga so i said your welcome gaara- sama then sasuke came up to me and gave me a hug and told that he well never leave my side again after that naruto gave me a hug and said in a crying voice im sorry i said it was okay when i was out the hospital me sasuke and naruto went back to the hidden leaf village.

Okay guys im going to end it here because im not feeling well as you guys know im sorry if you guys are worried about me as i told you you should think about yourself not me see you guys later i hope i get better soon bye my uchihas 🥺
Words :790