You become jealous

Hello again i know that i write only one time a day but i whated to write another story i don't own the song the song is called black night town so if you liked it there is the name let's stop talking and read

Sasuke pov
I was going to buy something for y/n senses she brought me something but i was asking hinata for help hinata told me what does y/n like and i told her that she likes plushy and some flowers hinata told me to buy her those things for y/n i bought the things that she liked i also remembered that she likes dangos i buyed some dangos and me and hinata talked sense we don't talk to each other that much when i said good bye to hinata i went home. When i got home i saw y/n worried i told her what was wrong she told me that she was worried because she didn't saw me in the house i knew right away she was jealous but also worried i hugged her and she hugged me back i told her that she doesn't have to be jealous she was red from the face i kissed her and gave the things i got her she was so happy to see what i got her she hugged me back and ate the dangos i bought her she was just like itachi when she eats dangos always enjoying them.

Y/n pov
When i woke up i didn't see sasuke in the bed i got up to look that sasuke wasn't there i was worried were he was the first thing that got in my head was to go tell naruto were was sasuke at when i got there i knocked and naruto opened the door i told naruto were was sasuke at he told me that he was with hinata to go shopping i said thank you to naruto and left i was so happy to know were was sasuke at but a bit jealous now i knew how sasuke felt when i went with naruto to go shopping not that i hate hinata i love hinata and i knew she would see what was sasuke doing so i went home and when i heard the door open i got scared who was at the house i got up to see sasuke there. i hugged him to see he was okay i could tell that sasuke knew that i was jealous he hugged me and told me that i don't have to be jealous i turn red and after that he kissed me when sasuke gave me something from the bag i was so happy to see that he bought me a plushy some flowers and some dangos i so happy and i gave sasuke a hug he huged me back and then i ate the dangos i was enjoying the dangos it was getting dark so me and sasuke wanted to see a movie the movie we saw was ( y/f/m) ( your favorite movie) after the movie we fell asleep together.

Hello my uchihas im finally finished with the story 533 words