Relationship Reaction

Third person pov:

Naruto and sasuke walk hand in hand to the barbaque restaurant where they had planned to tell there friends who are all gathered there about there relationship. As they were walking there they had gotten some strange looks some hateful, confused, dissaproving, and some approving but they paid no mind as they walked into the shop and took a seat at there friends table. they sat together and looked at the people they had called there they saw choji, shikamaru, Ino, Kiba, Hinata, Shino, Lee, Neji, Tenten, and sakura was not invited curtsy of sasuke saying no. one they sat down shikamaru looked at the "so why did you call all of us here" choji piped up "not that i mind the food but im also curios" that cause nodds throughout the group. Naruto elbowed sasukes side and he looked up "I have been in a realationship for a few weeks and i thought i might share it" that caused chaos. choji stopped eating, Hinata jaw dropped, Neji and Tenten just gave him the *you lying look* then you had lee who jumped  up and said "thats is so great my friend i hope she is very youthful" then kiba jumped up "HOW DID THE EMO GET A LOVER BEFORE ME" that caused ino to pull him down and tell him to shut up and then lastly shikamaru looked at them with narrowed eyes "ok then so....who is it?" that cause everone to freeze and turn to look at sasuke in anticipation all wanting to know. sasuke looked at naruto and he nodded in respose. sasuke then smirked "my lover is none other than naruto". at first it was scilent then all hell broke loose kiba jumped up and yelled "YOUR GAY" Hinata had fainted being caught by shino that had no reaction. Neji and Shikamaru just looked shocked. then you had the most shocking reaction Ino and Tenten had bloody noses and ino said "AHHHHHH omg that so cute have you kissed omg have you gone farther" then tenten whispered "oh no my dirty mind". meanwhile naruto was blushing like crazy and sasuke just had a smug look. then after it died down choji said "can i have more food" that made everone laugh. ino suddenly got a fangirl idea "Hey how do we know your not liying" she smirked. sasuke getting the idea said "hn ill prove it" then grabbed naruto who sqeeked and kissed him passionately on the lips then..they had a make out sesstion only stopping when ino and Tenten sqeeled and shikamaru fake coughed. when they pulled away narutos blush had been all over his face making him look like a tomatoes and sasuke smirking "proof enogh" then noticing that everone had token the news well he grabbed naruto hand and got "comon babe we've got things to do" then dragged naruto away with him leaving shocked but amused faces behind.