"Nigga what?" Pulling the phone from my ear seeing it was Jeremiah, I shook my head placing it back to my ear as he sucked his teeth continuing. "I'ma need you to pull up to my momma's real quick. I been telling her for a month I'd help set up that TV I got her for Christmas but a nigga been busy. She been saying she just gonna call the company but I'll be damned if some body builder looking motherfucker walking around my ma's crib. So we finna do it."

"I'm getting paid right...cause Toni don't work for free nigga."

"I ain't paying you shit

"I ain't paying you shit. You know how many times I had to bail ya hardheaded ass out back inna A?"

Sucking my teeth as Jeremiah and I made our way to the front door, I scrunched my face seeing an unfamiliar expensive ass red Ferrari parked in the driveway. Looking towards Jeremiah to see if he noticed, his bobble headass was too busy looking down at his phone.

"Nigga don't be throwing old shit in my face. You know how many times Brandon and I had to deal with ya crazy ass bitches cause you wanted to be a little hussy in them streets? You will be copping me them new J's." Bucking towards Jeremiah as he stale faced me, I leaned forward ringing the doorbell crossing my arms hearing quick shuffling coming from inside. "Ayo...nigga you hear that?"

Nodding towards the door as Jeremiah pushed past me pressing his ear against the door hearing low voices, he lifted his keys shuffling around searching for his emergency key as the door flew open.

Stepping back as Momma Sonia stood in the doorway, she looked between up us with a surprised look on her face as J and I side eyed each other knowing something was up.

"Oh wowww what a surprise...what the hell are yall doing here?" Momma Sonia questioned rudely holding both hands on the doorframe appearing to be blocking us from coming inside, as Jeremiah slowly turned around noticing the unfamiliar car.

"We here to hang up ya TV, who's car is that momma?"

"Oh that's so...sweet but it's fine I figured it out. Aight yall be safe okay, lots of love. Bye-JEREMIAH TYREE NEVERSON MOVE!" Following behind Jeremiah as he forced his way in beginning to walk around the house looking around, I looked towards Momma Sonia smiling as she stale faced me. "I am the mother Jeremiah. You don't come barging into my damn house."

Watching Momma Sonia as she followed behind J yelling for him to leave, I walked in the kitchen looking towards the backdoor noticing it was slightly cracked. Grabbing a cookie from out the jar on her counter, I walked towards the door peaking my head out raising my eyebrow.

"Who you...nigga I said who you?"

"First off who the fuck is you talking to? And who you?" Stepping out of the backdoor nodding my head in approval as he stood up from the chair looking as if he was ready for whatever, I stuck out my hand laughing as he sucked his teeth laughing shaking mine. "Wassup the name's Bryce, you one of Sonia's boys ain't you?"