Protection (Ulquiorra x Reader)

Requested by: naked_dragon
Paring: Ulquiorra x Aizen's Sister
Theme: playfull
Triger warning: Aizen caring for someone. I know shocking. Also Grimmjow assaulting you.
》Word count: 1427

"Yes Lord Aizen," Ulquiorra asks as he bows before his master.

"I've called you here for I need you to do something dangerous for me," he says with a serious look plastered on his face.

"What can I do for you Lord Aizen?" He asks.

"I need you to go to the world of the living and retrieve someone," he states. "This person I need you to retrieve is none other than my sister Y/N."

"Your sister? I was unaware you had a sister," he replies.

"Yes. She is very dear to me. Your task is to bring her here unharmed. If she is harmed in any way you will feel my wrath," he threatens.

"I understand. I will depart immediately," he bows and then summons a garganta and enters the world of the living.

. . .

  While Ulquoirra was searching for you, Gin Ichimaru enters the room. He looks at Aizen and he smirks slightly.

"Why would you send Ulquoirra? You could've sent me," he says.

"

He is more than capable of retrieving my dear sister. She is the complete opposite of me and she can melt anyone's heart," he states. "I want to see if she can melt his heart."

. . .

  As Ulquoirra arrived in the world, his intuition told him to find a spiritual pressure similar to that of Lord Aizen's. He immediately sensed what he thought was you.

  He followed the trace and he found a one story home. The home would be lovely in the eyes of anyone, however it was Ulquoirra. He walked over to the door and he knocked on the door. A woman opened the door with H/L H/C hair and her stunning E/C eyes shone.

"Oh hi," you say as you move a strand of hair out of your face.

"Lady Aizen," Ulquoirra bows before you and you blush slightly.

"Can I help you?" You ask. "You seem to know who I am."

"Yes Lady Aizen," he stands up and looks up in your eyes. "Lord Aizen, my master, has sent me to retrieve you and bring you to hueco mundo."

"I see," you say as you place your hand thoughtfully on your chin. "My name is Y/N Aizen. Please call me Y/N."

"As you wish," the unknown man says.

"What is your name?" You ask.

"My name is Ulquoirra Cifer," he says.

"Let me grab some things and we can go alright?" You smile softly. He bows and then you gesture for him to come inside. He follows you inside and he watches your movements very carefully, studying your character.

"We can go now," you suddenly say. You watch as he walks out the door and you follow and you locked the door behind you. As you're following him you feel a sudden spiritual pressure.

"Stay behind me," he says. You look at him with a confused look and he forcefully puts you behind him.

"So it is you," a sudden voice says. You look in the same direction of his eyes and you see a man with orange spikey hair. "Go away trash."