What? (Head Captains x Reader)

Requested by: IccyRose
Paring: Head Captains x Captain Yamamoto's Grandaughter
Theme: love
Triger warning: none
》Word count:

A/N:

I couldn't do all the captains but I put as many as I could in the story. I hope you like.

  I walk down the long corridor and finally find my way to my grandfather's office. The soul reapers on guard immediately recognized me and let me in without hassle. When I get inside I knock against the rough door and I hear a soft "enter" allowing me to come inside.

"Hello grandfather," I say as I enter the familiar office.

"Ah Y/N what a surprise," he says with a graceful smile on his lips. He stands from his seat and him and I embrace each other in a loving hug. When I pull away ai smile gently at my grandfather.

"I've missed you," I say. "I came to see if you were okay. Mom told me about the whole Aizen thing. That and I missed you."

"We're doing okay and we know that Aizen is still in hueco mundo," he informs as he does his best to hide his anger. I walk over to the side of the room and gaze out to the city. I notice the intriguing designs and the various captain buildings.

"Granfather," I call as I turn around.

"What is it Y/N?" He asks in a soothing tone almost like I'm a fragile doll that will break in a moment if he's too harsh.

"Do you need any help delivering papers or what not?" I ask just wanting to see the captains whom I haven't seen in a while.

"I have some. They need to go to divisions six, ten, and eleven for now," I grab the huge stack of papers and I leave the room.

  I walk towards division six first since it's the closest. It feels like ages before I show up at the head captain's office. As I'm about to try to contort my body to be able to knock on the door, a guy calls out to me.

"Do you need help?" I turn my head seeing a guy with black tattoos on his face and arms and stunning red hair, although it looks like a pineapple.

"Yeah actually," I say. He opens the door for me and I walk in. I set the stack in front of Captain Kuchiki and take only his out and hand it to him.

"Thank you Ms. Yamamoto," he says with a monotone face.

"Wait Yamamoto?" The guy with red hair questions.

"I'm Captain Yamamoto's grandaughter, sorry I didn't have a chance to formally introduce myself," I apologize and I look at Captain Kuchiki with a frown tugging at my lips.

"What's wrong?" He asks in a slight worried tone.

"Its been a long time since I've seen you," I admit with a frown. "When you're not busy can I see your cherry blossoms again?"

"Of course. I'd happily show them to you," he agrees but it seems a little too formal. Maybe it's because the pineapple guy is here.

"Thank you!" I beam with joy. "Oh hey pineapple dude."

"Its not pineapple dude!" He growls in annoyance.

"You never introduced yourself what else am I suppose to call you?" I retort. I watch as a vein pops out of his head, clearly annoyed with me. He runs his hand through his hair before letting out a sigh.

"My name is Renji Abarai," he says. I nod my head and bow to him.

"Pleasure to meet you lieutenant," he stares at me in shock as I rise up.