Whatever it Takes (Ichigo x Suicidal! Reader)

Requested by: naked_dragon
Paring: Ichigo x Reader
Theme: Hard Love
Triger warning: Mentions suicide and suicidal thoughts or tendencies.
Contact: If you or a loved one are thinking of suicide contact me or text or call 1-800-273-8255
》Word count: 2303

  Just like everyday I walk to school. The slow, and quiet walk makes the stinging pain burn harsher. My life is meaningless and I am alone is this dark, cruel world. I have some friends but they're always busy and they don't text me. Why would they?

  When I get to the school I notice in a heartbeat my friend. Someone who actually cares. He is the one person I can't tell that I'm hurting deep inside. He's the person that makes me regret cutting myself. I put on a smile and he smiles brightly at me. As soon as I'm within feet of him he gives me a tight hug. I instantly hug him back and I bury my face in his broad shoulder. I pull back and look at him and I take notice to the cut on his face. It seems to be from a blade of some sort. I can tell because. . .yeah.

"What happened?" I ask pointing to his cut.

"Uh a cat scratched me," he nervously answers, its clear he is lying.

"Yeah a cat," I laugh. "Who owns a cat Ichigo?"

"This guy I know," I watch as he scratches the back of his head. I've always loved his hair. His messy orange hair that entices me to touch it. Every time I'm near him my heart skips a beat and when he touches me I can't breath. The way he worries over me makes me regret taking the blade at night. Sometimes it's harder than it may seem.

"Anyways I'm going to head to class. See you there," before he can say anything I leave and head up to main room. Before going to class I stop by the girls bathroom. I walk into one of the stalls and close the door. I lock the small lock and then I pull my beige sweater off and look at my right arm. The fresher cuts are still bleeding which makes me  grimace and my stomach flip upside down. I dig into my bag and find some bandages that I've prepared for this. I put the bandages on my arm and then put my sweater on. I then grab my bag and unlock the door. I head out of the bathroom and then to main room. There I find Ichigo talking to his friends with a bright smile. I wish I had something like that, someone to want me like that.

  I take my seat and as always I wait for class to begin. As I wait I glance outside and notice a beast or creature of some sort. It is huge, black, and with a white face. I instantly feel a wave of fear as I stare at the supernatural creature. A hand touches my shoulder which I jump at. Looking at the person I relax as I see his face.

"Hey are you okay?" His strong and calming voice makes me relax. How can I tell him?

"Yeah I'm fine just zoning out," after my suitable answer he sits in his seat which luckily is next to mine. The teacher then begins class soon after and I glance outside. I search for the creature but I can't find it. Maybe I was just imaging it.

. . .

  At lunch I sit with Ichigo and his squad on the roof. Mainly because I don't have anywhere else to sit. I shut their conversation out and I gaze to my left. That's when I see it. I see a big, black hand that reaches up and crushes the fence around the roof. The hand pulls itself up and then I see its face. It's white face that sends fear through out my body. My knees are weak and I try to move but I can't. My body is paralyzed in fear.

"Everyone get off the roof!" I hear Renji's loud voice boom.

"Y/N come on," I barely hear Ichigo but I can't move. He reaches my side and he follows my gaze to the creature. Just then I hear it roar that makes me cup my ears from is horrifying screech. It climbs the rest of the way onto the roof and it looks directly at me.