Round Two (Toshiro x Reader Lemon)

Requested by: Bleach-Kayla
Paring: Toshiro Hitsuguya x Reader Lemon
Theme: Juicy
Triger warning: Disclaimer: Meant for 18+. Reader's discretion is advised
》Word count:

"Toshiro!" you yell so loud that your voice cracks. Your body shaking and sweat slick against your forehead. You gaze up at the ceiling only to see stars in your vision. You've been looking night and day for him and only said that he was last seen with Momo. "Toshiro?"

  You walk into Matsumoto's favorite bar only to see him kissing Momo. Staring in shock you didn't realize that the tears were streaming down your cheek. You turn to leave when he finally notices you. You ignore his yelling and flash step away home.

"Y/N!"

Days earlier, Toshiro had been trying to get your attention. He tried everything from cuddles to kisses to even hugs. Feeling like he couldn't win your attention, he decided to surprise you at work.

  He went all the way down to your division and he walked in without knocking to see Ichigo there staring you down. Not literally but to Toshiro, it was an offense to even look at you more or less stare at you.

"Ichigo what are you doing here?" Toshiro growls.

"Just had some business to attend to. Figured I'd stop by to see Y/N here," his words insult Toshiro and his eyes go red with fury.

"Well it's good to see you Y/N and it looks like I should go," he suddenly says. After Ichigo leaves, Toshiro looks at you. You were hard at work, doing your paperwork despite the fact your hair was in the way. He walks over to your desk and he moves your hair out of the way. He kisses your neck earning a soft moan, an awaited moan, a long awaited moan.

"Oh Toshiro," you softly moan as you drop the pencil in your hand. Leaning back you allow Toshiro to work his magic on your neck and your heart racing against your chest.

"Y/N wanna have lunch?" He asks with puppy eyes.

"I'm sorry but I can't. I have to finish this before the day is done," you answer with a dropped expression.

. . .

Later that evening, he finds Momo and he pulls her aside to speak to her. He explains how you had been ignoring him and so he somehow convinced her to play along like he was cheating on you to make you jelly.

"Let's go to the bar," she says.

"Whatever," he responds as he follows her briskly.

  Arriving at the bar, he orders some water and she orders some sake. After some hours, he was about to leave when she drunkenly kisses him. Her breath sickening to smell and her hair disarray. He pulls away and instantly sees you standing in the entrance. Your eyes full of betrayal and his heart stopped. The tears that fell, the realness of his decision.

"Y/N wait!" He cries with his eyes burning in pain. He runs after you until his lungs give out. If he ran any further he may have a heart attack. "Damn it!"

  Suddenly, he remembered something. You have a hideout in the forest that is hidden from everything. The only way to find it is if you showed someone. He flash steps to the place and there he finds the cabin. He opens the door and sees you huddled around the ablaze fire and you holding your knees to your chest.

"Get out Toshiro," you cry weakly. "You broke my heart."

"It wasn't how it looked," he sighs. He tells you everything and when he is finished you punch him in the arm.

"The hell Toshiro!?! If you wanted my attention be blunt I can't read your mind," you scold. He kisses your hand in apologetic way and then you kiss him.

  Kissing passionately, you somehow end up in the bedroom. His hands somehow end up in your shirt against your soft skin. He moves from your mouth and kisses down to your collar bone where he nips at the soft skin.

"Oh Toshiro!"

  Like music to his ears, he moves your shirt off you and he swiftly removes the source of his dilemma. Your bra. He removes it and then he stares in wonder at your body.

"Either get with it or I'm sleeping," your tone suggests fuck me now not later douche.

  He abides to you and he licks your cleavage and begins to tenderly leave love bites around your body. You arch your back up and pull him up for a kiss.  His hand slides to your neck and he kisses so gently. He presses his tongue against your lips and he brushes his hand against your cheek. You pull away and you shove him down and your knees lay on either side of him.

  You run your tender fingers through his soft, snowy hair and kiss his right temple. You run your fingers down his chest and you lift his chin up to kiss his throat. Gingerly, you kiss so softly that the touch causes him to groan. You bite lightly, leaving a small pink mark behind, and you take his shirt off. Once it's off he pushes you down and he straddles your hips. He takes your bra off and then attacks your hardened nipple. You arch your back in pleasure and he slides his hand under your back and you can feel his dick harden against your body.

"Oh...Toshiro!" You squirm.

  His tongue around your hardened nipple and he gently teeths it. You grip his head as sweat falls from your forehead. The cool air around you doesn't help the heat against your body. He let's go and he slides his hand into your pants, softly teasing you. He let's go and you push him down and as your about to take his pants off, he stops your hand. His fierce icey stare breaks you.

"What is it?" You finally ask. "Do you not want me to please you?"

"Tonight is about you," he says after a while. "I made a dumb mistake. Let me please you."

"A-alright," you stutter at his words and he slowly pushes you down. He kisses your neck and down to your stomach and then down to the hem of pants. He looks up and then he pulls off your legs. Staring at your body, a sudden blush emerges on his pale face. He covers his mouth as he suddenly realizes just how precious you are to him. "What is it? Am I ugly or something?"

"No no quite the opposite," he kisses your stomach and then he rips your panties off. He licks your lip of your clit and then he watches you moan like crazy. Smirking at his handiwork, he sticks his tongue inside you and flicks his tongue, driving you wild. When he pulls away he sees your breathless face and the redness of your cheeks.

"You ready?" He asks. You nod your head and he pulls out a condom. He slides his pants off and his boxers and slides on the condom. After making sure it's on properly, he then slowly enters you.

"Oh," you moan.

  After sliding himself in, he then thrusts slowly. You grip the sheets and you throw your head back in pleasure. He thrusts faster and you feel your body relax. The head between your legs, the feeling of numbness taking over you, the feeling of pleasure racing your heart. You look at his face as he groans softly.

"Please...harder!" You nearly scream. He obeys and he thrusts harder. He thrusts become faster and harder.

"Damn it!" He yells as he stops and cums. He breathlessly pulls out and you lay there breathlessly.  Your heart pounding against your chest and sweat dripping from your forehead.

"That was amazing," you comment.

"It was," he adds. "Let's do this again. Round two?"