Beautifully Unfinished (Toshiro x Reader)

Requested by: Brande_Mathews
Paring: Toshiro x Reader
Theme: Beautiful
Triger warning: Mentions of trama
》Word count: 1769

A/N:
Might be a part two

"Alright men search the grounds. Look for any evidence that Aizen was here," The infamous Toshiro Hitsuguya of division ten orders to his squad.

"Sir!" They all answer as they follow his orders.

  Instead of just standing around, he clicks his shoes together and the starts to search the ground. About an hour ago an informant ran to the seireitei to inform about Aizen's attack. Squad ten was sent to investigate to see what's going on. In doing so when he arrived most of the city was damaged.

  Toshiro walks into a partially damaged house and he scans the room. In doing so, he notices a woman's body underneath some of the rubble. He walks closer to her and he kneels down to check her pulse. He sucks in a deep breath as he realizes she's alive. He instantly moves the rubble off of her body and scoops her into his strong arms. He walks outside only to be met with his lieutenant.

"I found this woman inside. She must get medical attention immediately," Toshiro explains before she has the chance to spill her theories.

"Alright I'll overwatch things here," she replies.

"Good," he says.

. . .

"How is she?" Toshiro asks as Unohanna emerges from the operating room.

"She is stable," she states with a wry look on her face. "Her wounds are more severe then I originally thought. However she will be just fine. I'll notify you when she wakes."

  Toshiro nods his head silently and he turns his heel to leave. Walking out of division four he notices his lieutenant standing at the gate. He walks over to her and looks at her serious face, which is rather rare.

"What is it Matsumoto?" He asks.

"We found nothing," she says with a frustrated sigh. "However we did find traces of his spirit pressure."

"How can that be?" Toshiro asks.

"We think he may have been looking for something and used force. It's all superstition right now," she says with a frown tugging at her lips.

"Good work Matsumoto," Toshiro walks to his office and in the blistering silence he pulls together what he knows.

  There was an attack on the city, which involved Aizen somehow. A woman was found under some rubble and she is the only one alive. It appears that Aizen was looking for something, but what? The only one who can give answers is in a coma like state.

"Damn it," he whispers under his breath.

  He opens his office door and glares at the pile of paperwork. He walks over to his desk and sits in his cold chair. He pulls the pile closer to him and begins working. While working he doesn't realize the hours fly by. A simple knock on the door drew him out of his concentration. He said 'enter' and the person walks inside.

"Sir the woman found in the attack is awake. Captain Unohana told me to inform you immediately," the division four member says. Without hesitation Toshiro uses his flash step to get there immediately.

  He walks inside and he is met with Captain Unohana. She looks at him with a faint, but gentle smile. She silently tells him to follow her by her silent gesture. He follows her to a room with the dark, oak door and she opens the door for him.