Anytime (Ichigo x Reader Lemon)

Requested by: -Unknown-Meta-
Paring: Ichigo x Reader Lemon
Theme: rough sex
Triger warning: Lemon warning
》Word count: 1130

F/C = Favorite Chracter

"Breathe Y/N," you tell yourself. Looking at the s-ranked hollow, you glare at its hideous body. The hollow has managed to wound you sufficiently with blood flowing from your head and across the tip of your eyebrow.

"I'm going to enjoy eating you," the hollow laughs as it charges at you. Preparing to defend yourself, you swiftly use flash step and you use your zanpakuto to cut its mask. When you stop you kneel on the ground and hold all of your weight onto your knees.

"Its over," you let out a breath of relief as you relax.

"Or so you thought," the hollow laughs and when you turn you see its hand reaching to cut you into pieces. You close your eyes and await death, but you don't feel anything. You hear the sounds of screeching and when you open your eyes you are met with the back of someone with orange hair.

"The hell were you thinking," he mutters as he turns and he gives an angry look.

"Don't act like you're my hero and I had it under control," you snap at him.

"Right you had it under control," he mocks.

"You ass," you scoff as hold you bruised arm.

"Damn it I. . .," he mutters to himself as he walks over to you and helps you to your feet.

. . .

  After he takes you home he makes sure your wounds are okay. Seriously, he can be a bit much.

"I'm okay," you hiss and slap away his hand.

"Y/N I'm just trying to help," Ichigo replies.

"I know," your voice wavers. You look down at my hands and you hold yourself as the tears fall from your face. You suddenly feel Ichigo's warm embrace as he hugs your body closer to his.

  His fingers comb through your hair and he kisses your cheek. You look up at him and his thumb brushes away your tears. You put arms around his neck and you lean closer smelling his warm, sweet scent. You gently kiss his lips and he gently kisses back causing your body to eagerly shift. Kissing him is like tasting sugar. His lips perfect and sweet.

  Without breaking the kiss you move onto him. He supports your hips and you kiss him deeper and sweeter. With each touch, each kiss, a new sensation spreads through you. You pull away and looking into his brown eyes you can see his love.

"Ichigo," you softly say.

"Yes?" He responds.

"Do you want to make love to me," you ask seductively.

  Without the satisfactory of an answer, Ichigo kisses you and your body sends tingling sensation throughout your body. His touches electrifying against your skin. He moves his hand onto your boob and squeezes gently and you moan slightly. Feeling horny, Ichigo picks you up and you automatically wrap your legs around his torso. He flash-steped to the bedroom and he set you down in the middle of the bed.

  He pulls back from the kiss and he pulls off his shirt. His toned abs looked like gold to you. You rub your hands up and down against his abs. He kisses you again and he then fumbled with the end of your shirt. You break the kiss and pull off your shirt and he smiles as he sees your F/C bra.

"What," you ask knowing he's laughing at your bra.

"Really? F/C?" He asks chuckling at you.

"Screw off," you snap embarrassed that the man you wanna fuck is laughing at you.

  He kisses you in an apologetically and then he moves from your lips to your neck pressing down on the weak skin. He sucks on your neck and you wail in pleasure as he continued. Down south you felt heat building and your hips moving frequently. You trusted your hips and Ichigo's hand slipped inside your pants and into your panties.

  His finger thruster in you and your back arches up in pleasure. Then he glazed up at you and he thursts harder making you squeal. He pulls out and then you jump on top of him and you whip out his dick from his pants. You gently rub his shaft and you can hear his breath getting harder from him to maintain control.

  Drawing your hair back, your lips circle around him and you gently pull him into your mouth. His member is warm, thick, and ready to be teased. You begin sucking up and down him and with each movement you can hear his soft grunts. Not feeling satisfied, you quicken your pace and you then use your hands to help set his moans on fire. Hearing his moans you pull away just when he's about to cum.

"That's not wise," he growls.

"Treat me like a bad girl," you seductively answer.

"Call me your daddy," he says as he grabs your hips and forcefully throws you on the bed. Laying on your back you throw your arms above you and ready yourself for the next part.

  With his hands he pulls your pants off your legs and then throws them elsewhere. He then pulls your underwear off and throws them aside. Pulling your hips closer he readies himself at your entrance.

"Say my name," he orders as his tip teasingly plays with your entrance.

"Daddy!" You scream.

Pushing into you, a wave of pleasure spreads through your body. You thrust your hips asking him to fuck you. He thursts in and out and his hands hold your hips as he pushes himself faster. You moan out and curl your fingers to the bed, grasping as the pleasure.

"Scream for me," he orders as he hits your g spot.

"Fuck!" You scream. "Ichigo please go faster!"

  He speeds himself up and the deeper he goes the louder your moans fill the quiet room. Ichigo then grasps your boob and fondled with it as the other holds your hip. He pulls out and then pulls you down on him as he lays on the bed.

  You sit on him and you bounce up and down. You close your eyes as the waves endlessly flow. Ichigo plays with your boobs as you fuck him. Feeling close, Ichigo pounces on you and then fucks you until he begins to go sloppy.

  Feeling his uneven pace you arch your back as you feel your stomach clenching. He holds you still as his cum runs out of him and then you cum on him. He sets you down and he lays next to you as you both breathlessly breathe.

"Thank you love," you say breathlessly.

"Anytime," he smirks. "Wanna go again?"