Fated Encounter

"Who is that?" Froppy was carrying Eraserhead, along with Mineta.

"It doesn't matter, he doesn't stand a chance against All-Might!" Mineta cheered.

"Bring him here guys!" Uraraka waved, from up the steps. Her eyes lingered to the new villan, the unknown Deku. 'His body language looks familiar...'

"All-Might." Izuku let out with a breathless wonder of anticipation.

The greatest hero had his righteous smile and stared down the villain. 'It's fine, I still have a few more minutes in my muscular state, but I must find a successor soon.' "Oh? Another challenger? Didn't you see what I did to the monster, specifically meant to destroy me."

Izuku gulped. "Yes, and I'm glad you survived." Izuku gripped his fist shut. "Because you're my hero!" Running straight at him.

All-Might rose an eyebrow. "Nani?"

Dabi had a bored stare. "He really said it." Eyeing Shigaraki for his reaction. Shigaraki was scratching his neck, angrily mumbling about a villain admiring a hero.

"Plus ultra!" Izuku yelled smashing his knuckles forward.

All-Might gritted his face, meeting the blow with a Detroit Smash.

Blood splattered.

All-Might flinched back. 'He recklessly came at me, I believed he had a power augmentation quirk... but look at him.'

"My arm." Deku' stumbled back, his arm hung limb, battered and bloody. "It's completely broken..." He rushed back at All-Might, with his other fist.

"Oi, oi, oi?" All-Might reduced his power and their fists met again, and again it broke. "Why are you-"

A healed arm uppercut was heading right for his chin.

'But it was completely destroyed a moment ago?' All-Might easily evaded the attack, tilting his neck.

'My faint didn't work. As expected from the world's greatest hero.' Deku, he was smiling. That smile was blown away from a heavy fist to his gut. He coughed and was sent crashing in a tumble, causing an explosion of dust.

A blast of speed flew out of the debris. Izuku was flying with green flaming wings.

'A fire type quirk like Endeavor?' All-Might stood tall. 'There's no time for thoughts. I must protect the students with the limited time I have.' He rushed foward to meet the flying villain.

All-Might and Deku matched their fist again. With overwhelming power, All-Might crushed his knuckles again. Deku didn't back down, and kept swinging. After every hit, his arm broke, but after every hit, green flames errupted around his injuries and healed him.

"All-Might..." Deku had a stern face, but not a villainous one. "I will show you!" 'I'll put my feelings into my fists!'

"Show me what, my boy?" He swung, but Deku lept with a twisted flip. All-Might followed him, shattering the ground with his powerful leap.

Izuku had his leg back ready for an iron sole kick. He spun for momentum and slammed down at the approaching All-Might. He raised his elbow and blocked it. "You're strength is above average, but not because of your quirk. Your body is at it's physical peak."